Game Thread
  • 551 posts
  • Page 34 of 37
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
if I may say, I'm not sure it's the best idea to kill me, I think I am the only remaining member of capone, whereas there are 3 bugs, yes, I am claiming capone.
Eat my dust.
elysium5 wrote:
One more night is over and their are more bodies in the street riddled with bullet holes. Found dead are

Bluegoetz

You are a Dirty Cop working for the North Side Gang.

You can #Investigate a player each night in this thread and determine their Gang Affiliation.

You win if your gang wins.

also

elysium5 said:
19 Feb 2022, 05:33
Your Gang Leader is dead.

From the game mechanics:
-If a Gang Leader dies, a replacement will be chosen the following night phase so they will not be able to order a Hit until the night phase following that

We are in the following night phase so I used a random number generator to choose your new Hitman.

Turns out, it is you now.

You are still a Dirty Cop but you are now also the Leader of the North Side Gang.

You will still be able to #Investigate and you will be able to order your own #Hit.

You will not be able to order a #Hit until the next night phase.

and

pygmyhippo277

You are a Dirty Cop working for the Al Capone Gang.

You can #Investigate a player each night in this thread and determine their Gang Affiliation.

You win if your gang wins.

also

elysium5 said:
23 Feb 2022, 08:51
Your Gang Leader is dead.

From the game mechanics:
-If a Gang Leader dies, a replacement will be chosen the following night phase so they will not be able to order a Hit until the night phase following that

We are in the following night phase so I used a random number generator to choose your new Gang Leader.

Turns out, it is you now.

You are still a Dirty Cop but you are now also the Leader of the Al "Scareface" Capone Gang.

You will still be able to #Investigat and you will be also now be able to order your own #Hit.

You will not be able to order a #Hit until the next night phase.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Madagascarter wrote:
Purple Trucebreakers!

WE HAD A DEAL!!!!!

But if I was North Gang Leader I'd have done the same
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
For reference. We had an amazing Prisoners Dilemma situation.

Spoiler (click to show)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Ryomyr wrote:
Mada, it looks like Ely will not let us do a Truce yet. But, we will agree to it publicly if he accepts. 
orzhovboss wrote:
Or we can arrange a simultaneous night shot. (lynch pyg, I shoot ryo, we shoot each other)
orzhovboss wrote:
Or we can arrange a simultaneous night shot. (lynch pyg, I shoot ryo, we shoot each other)