Game Thread
  • 551 posts
  • Page 29 of 37
elysium5 wrote:
About three and a half hours left before the deadline.

The vote count so far is:

Ryomyr 3- jkl3699, pygmyhippo277, ChipmunkWarrior
jkl3699 3- Virtuosity98, Bluegoetz, Ryomyr
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Checking in from Cleveland Ohio, I've been here for NBA all star weekend so that's why I haven't been too active.

Going to go with Lynch jkl but my ears are open.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
orzhovboss wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Checking in from Cleveland Ohio, I've been here for NBA all star weekend so that's why I haven't been too active.

Nice! :)
Rockbert wrote:
Going with my original idea from last day phase. I haven't seen anything yet to sway me from thinking that Pygmy and Jkl are moles. Since nobody has gone for Pyg, I'm going with #Lynch Jkl3699
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
Final vote count:

jkl3699 5- Virtuosity98, Bluegoetz, Ryomyr, LandoCalriskian Rockbert
Ryomyr 3- jkl3699, pygmyhippo277, ChipmunkWarrior

Another day another death...a tight stand off was ended after jkl3699 was gunned down.

You are Al "Scareface" Capone, Leader of the Al Capone Gang.

You can order a #Hit each night in this thread and your Hitman will carry it out.

You win if your gang wins.

but that's not all...

elysium5 said:
17 Feb 2022, 05:19
Your Hitman is dead.

From the game mechanics:
-If a Hitman dies, a replacement will be chosen the following night phase so they will not be able to carry out a Hit until the night phase following that

We are in the following night phase so I used a random number generator to choose your new Hitman.

Turns out, it is you now.

You are still the Gang Leader but you will now be able to carry out your own hits.

You will not be able to execute a #Hit until the next night phase.
elysium5 wrote:
It is now Night 3 and it will end at 05:00 server time.

Get your actions in!
Madagascarter wrote:
Sorry, I missed the deadline. I thought it might be extended. What’s the team count? How many of each team are still standing?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anyone want to PM me everything they know? ^^^^^^ I feel like I've been viciously cut out of the loop (or loops) all game :(
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I think I need to be perfectly open with everyone about the information that I have.

Spoiler (click to show)
Eat my dust.