Game Thread
  • 551 posts
  • Page 28 of 37
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
Enjoying watching guys, just to let you know I am going to host the next game, will make a new sign up thread :)

I have a cool idea for a theme, but enjoying watching this one play out for now!
DITTO on watching!
I am in please - at least until the 1st kill :roll:
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
I am in for the next one too please.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
jkl3699 wrote:
#Lynch Ryomyr He's said a lot of conflicting things in PMs and I suspect that he is a gang leader
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch JKL3699 for reasons that should be abundantly clear to everyone. Neutral/police/FBI/rats faction is way too strong now. If their win clause is to kill all the gang leaders, they're only one death away from winning.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Tennesseelogman wrote:
well i am dead and burst asunder - good game all
i can not speak anymore but i will be watching over all and can read anything you post here or send me. please restart any PM chats you have going and include me so i can see the juicy behind-the-scenes chat going on.
thanks again ely for the game.
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
Virtuosity98 wrote:  Posted: 20 minutes ago 
Post #414
Lynch JKL3699 for reasons that should be abundantly clear to everyone. Neutral/police/FBI/rats faction is way too strong now. If their win clause is to kill all the gang leaders, they're only one death away from winning.

I support this.

#lynch JKL
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
well i am dead and burst asunder - good game all
i can not speak anymore but i will be watching over all and can read anything you post here or send me. please restart any PM chats you have going and include me so i can see the juicy behind-the-scenes chat going on.
thanks again ely for the game.

Agreed. Would love to be a fly on the wall so include me in PMs
Madagascarter wrote:
Guys I've played terribly this game. Mainly because I was so stressed with uni work and other life incidents that handling long posts became a nightmare and sometimes I just didn't read stuff and I've been a massive leak of information. Sorry if I've ruined the game for anyone.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Madagascarter
Guys I've played terribly this game. Mainly because I was so stressed with uni work and other life incidents that handling long posts became a nightmare and sometimes I just didn't read stuff and I've been a massive leak of information. Sorry if I've ruined the game for anyone.

Mainly dead players though. that was probably a leak by me. sry
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand