Game Thread
  • 551 posts
  • Page 26 of 37
Ryomyr wrote:
Cake??? I am hungry. Red velvet sounds so good. Red frosting. Drippy raspberry filling. A scoop of vanilla bean on the side. 
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
A hungry hippo?
Hungry Hippos Meet Interactive Cyber Management at Black Hat USA 2016Hungry Hippos Meet Interactive Cyber ...
securityintelligence.com

Hungry Hippos Meet Interactive Cyber Management at Black Hat USA 2016Hungry Hippos Meet Interactive Cyber ...
securityintelligence.com

Got a love google
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it seems that way too much of this game is being played in the shadows, which leaves me mostly in the dark. a few public accusations here would make it less boring for me.
here - i'll start - i think pygmy is the FBI mole imbedded in the Capone gang - somebody prove me wrong in the next 2 minutes or it must be true and i will insist that our leader kill you the next time he has a chance.
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Tennesseelogman
it seems that way too much of this game is being played in the shadows, which leaves me mostly in the dark. a few public accusations here would make it less boring for me.
here - i'll start - i think pygmy is the FBI mole imbedded in the Capone gang - somebody prove me wrong in the next 2 minutes or it must be true and i will insist that our leader kill you the next time he has a chance.

Tell me more about this “mole” inside the gangs role? First I’ve heard of it Ten? Is that an accidental soft claim?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
Mada, this has been a discussion for a bit now. Yes, Anax posted some interesting morsels on it, but it's not new.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I've heard lots of conflicting messages about the different roles in this mafia game. Again, are we sure this is a real role?

Pygmy is not a trustworthy person, but what evidence do you have to accuse them?
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Tennesseelogman wrote:
for chip and some of you other newer players - ely had another power outage and this time it messed up his stored information. - he has asked me to verify that your PM is complete and accurate when compared to the list he gave me. Please copy and paste your role assignment PM from ely and send it to me (be sure and include ely in the PM) and i will make sure you are taken care of. do this asap and disregard the following posts from jerks who may try to mislead you . :)
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
hahaha. Oh Tennessee, you wily old bootlegger.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann