Game Thread
  • 551 posts
  • Page 33 of 37
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
nobody is going to give me any reason? this makes no sense. There is no third capone, your logic is faulty, we need to lynch a bugs, they have the upper hand! purple gang, join me!!!
Eat my dust.
Ryomyr wrote:
So, Chipmunk is a Capone....whew

Lando Lasagna remains un-affiliated and at-large and at the NBA All-star weekend!  :)
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Hello all.

Sorry I've been so inactive in the forums.
It's been tough because I haven't been able to really find my teammates. I've felt lost and in the dark the whole time.

This is fun, but playing in pms has been tough.

Sorry everyone
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Ryomyr wrote:
Mafia = this scene/quote from "The Princess Bride"

Count Rugen : Beautiful isn't it? It took me half a lifetime to invent it. I'm sure you've discovered my deep and abiding interest in pain. Presently I'm writing the definitive work on the subject, so I want you to be totally honest with me on how the machine makes you feel. This being our first try, I'll use the lowest setting.
Count Rugen : As you know, the concept of the suction pump is centuries old. Really that's all this is except that instead of sucking water, I'm sucking life. I've just sucked one year of your life away. I might one day go as high as five, but I really don't know what that would do to you. So, let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
He must have turned it up to 10 years.

Being able to keep track of the mafia game is INCONCEIVABLE!

LandoCalriskian wrote:
Ryomyr
So, Chipmunk is a Capone....whew

Lando Lasagna remains un-affiliated and at-large and at the NBA All-star weekend!  :)

Its over now, I'm back home lol.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
2ofclubs wrote:
Just over an hour to go.
Vote count (not 100%)
ChipmunkWarrior (4): Blue, Mada, Orz & Ryomyr 
Madagascarter (1):    Pygmyhippo277

2 votes not in. LandoCalrikian & ChipmunkWarrior
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
He must have turned it up to 10 years.

Being able to keep track of the mafia game is INCONCEIVABLE!

Hahaha!!  It really is a hot mess. 
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I don't know who I should vote.

I'm considering Madagascarter because it's my only chance of not getting lynched

elysium5 wrote:
Final vote count:

ChipmunkWarrior 4- Ryomyr, Bluegoetz, Madagascarter, orzhovboss
Madagascarter 2- pygmyhippo277, ChipmunkWarrior

Gunned down in a hail of bullets, ChipmunkWarrior is gone.

You are the Al "Scareface" Capone Gang's Bodyguard.

You can #Protect one player each night in this thread. You can not protect yourself.

You win if your gang wins.

as well

elysium5 said:
21 Feb 2022, 06:00
Your Gang Leader is dead.

From the game mechanics:
-If a Gang Leader dies, a replacement will be chosen the following night phase so they will not be able to order a Hit until the night phase following that

We are in the following night phase so I used a random number generator to choose your new Gang Leader.

Turns out, it is you now.

You are still a Bodyguard but you are now also the Leader of the Al "Scareface" Capone Gang.

You will still be able to #Protect and you will be also now be able to order your own #Hit.

You will not be able to order a #Hit until the next night phase.

and now also

Your Hitman is dead.

From the game mechanics:
-If a Hitman dies, a replacement will be chosen the following night phase so they will not be able to carry out a Hit until the night phase following that

We are in the following night phase so I used a random number generator to choose your new Hitman.

Turns out, it is you now.

You are still the Bodyguard and the Gang Leader but you will now be carrying out your own hits.

You will not be able to execute or carry out your #Hit until the next night phase.

"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
Night 4 ends at 05:00 server time.

Get your actions in!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"