Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 17 of 71
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: 33 minutes ago 
Post #224

TennesseeLogMan, what was the time stamp for you knowing you were jailed? Does anyone else have a timestamp they want to share?
i tried to inspect pygmy

Tennesseelogman said:
24 Jan 2022, 17:10
i would like to inspect pygmy please
Anaxagore said:
24 Jan 2022, 17:16
ok noted.
Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 15:18
You have been jailed.
time stamp matches and the word noted is not capitalized = Noted

All this says, and it fits either way, is that you are the cop or you are Unvaxxed and also want Pigmy dead to fit your win clause.

You are not new and you are good at analyzing things so really what you are doing by still trying to go after Pigmy here and not Abs is prove that you are not really the cop like you claimed.

You are busting yourself and the other 2 cops are still out there and can stay safely in the shadows until the dust settles after the lynch and the next night phase.

All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom
And a BOOM BOOM, just shake ya rump
Check baby, check baby, one, two, three, four
Check baby, check baby, one, two, three
Check baby, check baby, one, two
Check baby, check baby, one

Wreck-X-N-Effect!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Abs wrote:
elysium5
Abs
FYI I am now very worried you are Mafia and i Was convinced you were Vanilla as you said originally which is clearly now a lie….

There is no way you can weasel your way out of this but it will be fun to see you try;)

Tbh, I don’t have this other messaging channel, I have done all I can here and if it’s You, Pygmy, or whoever else that have schemed this on the app then well played but I know my role, I know the truth and I have proved it with all my actions and comments around Ten, the fact I was

I am scrambling as all I have is the forum but I notice you just pop up now and again To turn the knife whenever you can

Why is Hood, Clubs all so unusually quiet?

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, ask yourself why would I protect our good cop Ten, why would I also spend so much time and energy being so open on the forum (my only channel to chat) if I had an app I could scheme on and keep A low profile.

My fate is now in your hands but read back through all the evidence and I hope you all make the right call

#lynch elite or jailer PYGMY or maybe even Ely who is playing a very interesting game

Has anyone else got any evidence/reports that can help on any of this?
Abs wrote:
elysium5
Tennesseelogman
Post #224

TennesseeLogMan, what was the time stamp for you knowing you were jailed? Does anyone else have a timestamp they want to share?
i tried to inspect pygmy

Tennesseelogman said:
Anaxagore said:
ok noted.
Anaxagore said:
You have been jailed.

All this says, and it fits either way, is that you are the cop or you are Unvaxxed and also want Pigmy dead to fit your win clause.

You are not new and you are good at analyzing things so really what you are doing by still trying to go after Pigmy here and not Abs is prove that you are not really the cop like you claimed.

You are busting yourself and the other 2 cops are still out there and can stay safely in the shadows until the dust settles after the lynch and the next night phase.

All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom
And a BOOM BOOM, just shake ya rump
Check baby, check baby, one, two, three, four
Check baby, check baby, one, two, three
Check baby, check baby, one, two
Check baby, check baby, one

Wreck-X-N-Effect!

This is actually a really good point, I am only going on Pygmy at the moment as he lied about being the tracker but perhaps he is something else? It’s very clear now that Ten is actually not a cop as why would he go after Pygmy unless he was anything but Unvaxxed? Maybe Ten is the Hacker?

I agree with you Ely, removing Unvaxxed is more important than Elite for now!

Unlynch Pygmy

Lynch TenLogMan “the hacker”

elysium5 wrote:
Abs
elysium5
Abs
FYI I am now very worried you are Mafia and i Was convinced you were Vanilla as you said originally which is clearly now a lie….

There is no way you can weasel your way out of this but it will be fun to see you try;)

Tbh, I don’t have this other messaging channel, I have done all I can here and if it’s You, Pygmy, or whoever else that have schemed this on the app then well played but I know my role, I know the truth and I have proved it with all my actions and comments around Ten, the fact I was

I am scrambling as all I have is the forum but I notice you just pop up now and again To turn the knife whenever you can

Why is Hood, Clubs all so unusually quiet?

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, ask yourself why would I protect our good cop Ten, why would I also spend so much time and energy being so open on the forum (my only channel to chat) if I had an app I could scheme on and keep A low profile.

My fate is now in your hands but read back through all the evidence and I hope you all make the right call

#lynch elite or jailer PYGMY or maybe even Ely who is playing a very interesting game

Has anyone else got any evidence/reports that can help on any of this?

I want to kiss you all over
And over again
I want to kiss you all over
'Til the night closes in
'Til the night closes in

No one else can ever make me
Feel the way you do
Oh, so keep on loving me baby
And I'll keep loving you
It's easy to see
When something's right or something's wrong
So stay with me baby and hold me all night long

Show me, show me everything you do
'Cause baby no one does it quite like you
I love you, need you, oh babe

I wanna kiss you all over
And over again
I wanna kiss you all over
'Til the night closes in
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so we have 3 people now claiming tracker?
abs -
Abs Tracker report
Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 15:08
Tennesseelogman visited no one last night
- time stamp seems off
and
Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 14:05
Noted
- noted is capitalized and is not in mine

Pygmy -
Pygmy’s tracker report
Anaxagore said:
You did not find Tennesseelogman last night.
- wording doesn't fit the anax model

ely - wording and time stamp all seems to fit

one is tracker, one is likely elite, and the other is likely unvac - we really do not want to kill the elite yet. i think you should fess up and admit you are elite so you will not yet get lynched.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
At work but abs was my top choice and the three pages I woke up to seem to confirm he’s in a corner trying to dig his way out.
I don’t want to follow ely blindly like I did virt last game but I think getting rid of abs over pyg/tn will be better and give us more info.
#lynch abs
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current lynch count:
tenn - 4 - jkl, pyg, hood, abs
abs - 4 - mada, tenn, ely, blue
no lynch - 1 - orz
no vote - 5 - ryo, lando, 2oc, rock, r4w
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Running out of time, peeps.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/vote?iso=20220126T18&p0=195&msg=Day+2&font=cursive

People all over the world (everybody)
Join hands (join)
Start a love train, love train
People all over the world (all the world, now)
Join hands (love ride)
Start a love train (love ride), love train
Anaxagore wrote:
Abs
Tennesseelogman
Post #224

i tried to inspect pygmy

Tennesseelogman said:
Anaxagore said:
ok noted.
Anaxagore said:
You have been jailed.

Ok well if you lynch me, ask Anax after if he used a capital or not and he will confirm he did 100%. @Anax you can back this up for sure

I am have written "Noted" with a Capital letter sometimes and without some other times.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I'm going to claim tracker till the end, because I am, and if you don't believe me and kill a valuable vaccinated asset... thats on you.
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I'm going to claim tracker till the end, because I am, and if you don't believe me and kill a valuable vaccinated asset... thats on you.
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
im saying the unvaxxed jailer should want to keep their unvaxxed survivalist safe, and the unvaxxed doctor to vaxx the jailer, if the unvaxxed know who the unvaxxed are that aren't the unvaxxed elite. How is that hard to understand? :)
It was gibberish. you of all players know that.
4 pages to catch up on. ;)
WRKD4IT