• 146 posts
  • Page 5 of 10
Kyla wrote:
OK so if everyone shared the first line, I don't think all of town will be genius. Probably just boring like Hoods. But Mr sherlock will be a genius, I suppose he can just say he's the boring one but so can everyone else.

To be honest anax role seems plausible to me but he could be something eviler

dough_boy wrote:
Do we know how much time is left? Seems like we need to lynch someone. I am still leaning towards Hood...
elysium5 wrote:
I'm here, just going through the messages.

2 hours and 10 minutes left to lynch!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
Man...it is tough with people playing all around the world...half are sleeping and then the other half making it hard to do much.
Hoodlum wrote:
dough_boy
Do we know how much time is left? Seems like we need to lynch someone. I am still leaning towards Hood...

when in doubt lynch hood??

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
So far the only lynch I see is:

#Lynch anaxagore Sygmassacre
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
Ok...since there is only a few hours left (and it is getting late here), lynch Kyla.
Hoodlum wrote:
i''ll go with huskers, since he hasn't replied. either has tenesseelogman, but he's new. i don't think ely would make him mafia.
#Lynch Huskers
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
So far, with 1 hour left to go!

#Lynch anaxagore Sygmassacre,huskers01

#Lynch Huskers Hoodlum,Anaxagore,dough_boy