• 146 posts
  • Page 1 of 10
elysium5 wrote:
When Dr. Watson returns to his shared Baker Street residence after a much relaxing Sunday morning stroll, he finds his roommate and companion Sherlock Holmes is not at home and has left a note for Dr. Watson to find upon his return;

"Watson! I have caught the scent! I am closing in on the villainous Professor Moriarty! This is it! The final problem to rid the scourge of London once and for all is at hand and within our grasp to solve! I warn you, though. This will be dangerous. Life and death, as a matter of fact. I will understand completely if you do not wish to join me in this final case as it will be the end of us if we fail. But fail we must not! For if we do, i fear nothing will ever be able to stop the machinations of the most diabolical mind London has ever seen! It will take all of our resources and all of our wits to accomplish, but it will be for a singularly important purpose! Find me, Dr. Watson, and lets work together one last time to rid London of this scourge and thanks to you all for joining me in finding a solution to end this shadow of treachery once and for all before the treacherous mastermind Professor Moriarty kills us all to keep his empire and prove he is the greatest intellect in the known world!"

You can discuss openly anything you want to in this forum but you must include me in all private PM conversations. I will announce when each day or night begins and ends as we progress through the game. The length of a day or night phase may vary as I choose to determine but will always be a minimum of 24 hours between each day or night faze.

Normal rules otherwise apply. Good luck!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Day 1 has begun. No actions are allowed until night one begins. Night one begins 24 hours from the time this message is posted.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
This looks fun! :) Could we have a confirmed list of participants please?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Confirmed Players are:
1.Hoodlum
2.Anaxagore
3.Tennesseelogman
4.Kyla
5.Vicious
6.Sygmassacre
7.Virtuosity98
8.dough_boy
9.huskers01
Kyla wrote:
Hey everyone, it's been a while. I will try be as active as I can :)

Lets get this Professor Moriarty scum!
dough_boy wrote:
Do we know the breakdown? Do we have a list of roles? I see three mentioned, but assuming there is 9. Is it one Mafia?
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hi guys, i have one lynch vote specifically stated in my role pm. Guess that means some have multiple or none. But as always a no lynch is bad for town so

#Lynch huskers
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
elysium5 wrote:
The roles are all a Mystery! Only the Mafia know who each other are!
dough_boy wrote:
Ok...so we know there is at least 2 mafia. I am going to guess that there are likely 3.

I am assuming there is an inspector (Sherlock Holmes?). I would like to ask that whoever is the inspector inspect Syg and then we can get the party started.
dough_boy wrote:
Sygmassacre
Hi guys, i have one lynch vote specifically stated in my role pm. Guess that means some have multiple or none. But as always a no lynch is bad for town so

#Lynch huskers

1. Why huskers?
2. Ely said no day actions until after the first night, does this include lynching?
elysium5 wrote:
Yes, it includes lynching.
huskers01 wrote:
Throw me under the under the bus. Its six on 3. Lynch my vote and its 5 on NO wonder I avoid this . Its say one. Process of elimination?
Sygmassacre wrote:
No game would be 6v3, thats an easy mafia win. Bht trying to spread that much fear is a mafia trait. Something to keep in mind
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Anaxagore wrote:
elysium5
Day 1 has begun. No actions are allowed until night one begins. Night one begins 24 hours from the time this message is posted.

elysium5
Yes, it includes lynching.

Is it night now?
I guess the purpose of this day was just to understand the game then..

The only strategy I see for now beside "wait and see" is name claiming, although it has some problems.

Pro:
If mafia doesn’t have fake name to claim they will be spotted, unless they make some up which they probably can.

Cons:
Sherlock will be known by everyone so assuming he is the investigator, it would lead to his early death. Not cool.

So at this point, I would rather us not do that now.
Let’s wait for some people to investigate on their own.
Also I would suggest no one shares its role or name to anyone for now.
elysium5 wrote:
I just got up but it is now officially night.1. Night 1 will be over 24 hours from the time of this post. Good Luck,!