4.Kyla
5.Vicious
6.Sygmassacre
7.Virtuosity98
8.dough_boy
9.huskers01
Thanks ely :)

Sygmassacre
No game would be 6v3, thats an easy mafia win. Bht trying to spread that much fear is a mafia trait. Something to keep in mind
A touch aggressive... no-one likes to see their name on a lynch vote on page 1...
Also, 6v3 is by no means impossible if the townies get decent night actions... I wouldn't rule it out. Personally I expect 2 mafias and 1 neutral; something about the way ely is hiding the faction numbers tells me at least one neutral is hiding in there...

Anax's comments seem logical to me, at least for the time being.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good luck townies and HAVE FUN! :):)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Never heard of Jekyll, what would make you think that?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Tennesseelogman wrote:
how do we investigate someone? is it just a vote, is it majority rules, do we nominate, and when do we do it? sorry - i have not played on-line before.
Live long and prosper
Sygmassacre wrote:
Some roles have the ability to inspect people at night. It usually tells them their faction, character name or full role pm. In some games an inspector can be insane and the result could come back the opposite, but usually the mod will build that into the game info.

However, this game hasnt given us much info so we cant discount the possibility
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
If i dont get whacked tonight its one of 4 things
1. I voted for husk who is town and mafia wants to keep me around to do it again and make me look like mafia
2. Im mafia so wasnt ever gonna kill myself
3. Mafia is inactive or disorganised
4. The doc saved me

I see mass claiming as the only viable option post night if there is no kill
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it seems that sygmassare has way too much info and needs to be investigated. i vote syg if it is time to vote.
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
Tennesseelogman
how do we investigate someone? is it just a vote, is it majority rules, do we nominate, and when do we do it? sorry - i have not played on-line before.

Welcome,

The forum (here) is meant for public posts that everyone will see (good guys and bad guys).
During the day, it serves to vote who we want to kill (lynch).
At night, players send their action directly via private message to the host (elysium here).
It is night right now.

You can aslo talk to everyone via PM.
I sent you a message by the way.

Investigating is a night action only usable by the investigator.
If you are the investigator, don't tell anyone as it is a very important role.
dough_boy wrote:
Virtuosity98
Sorry, meant Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. Stupid google. Was trying to research Sherlock characters.
Hoodlum wrote:
dough_boy
Virtuosity98
Sorry, meant Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. Stupid google. Was trying to research Sherlock characters.

Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson, Jack the Ripper and the character that I am after googling it, is all i know about the theme.

Was Jack the Ripper a serial killer? maybe there's a serial killer!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
The mystery of Jack the Ripper solved: not one killer but two!!

maybe moriarty and jack are the killers. game dynamics would suggest 2 bad guys outta 9 players. 3 is too much, 1 is tough.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
In case i die tonight, here is some info:

I asked the same question to everyone who responded to my first message.
« Is it written specifically in your PM that you are town? »

-Dough said no.

-Syg, Kyla and Hood said yes.

-Huskers and Virt began talking but didn’t answer yet.
Virt was more active but didn’t want to answer fearing i might use his answer to fake a PM.. or preferred to avoid making a mistake since he doesn’t have the answer.

-Vicious and Tennesseelogman are not answering.

-I am town and my PM does not say so specifically.

So either Pms are written differently from one town to another (which would be weird but still possible) or Kyla, Syg and Hood made the wrong bet (maybe they assumed it would be written for Town as it is written they are Mafia?)
Hood actually sent me the sentence: « *You are aligned with Town. », he may be a townie trying to see if i re use his fake PM?

So my suspect list at the moment is:

Syg
Kyla
Hoodlum
Virtuosity

Last thing for the doc (if there is one)
Tennesseelogman

Is Tennesseelogman mistakenly revealing he is the investigator since it’s his first game?
Or was he told to post that by someone?
Also if he is the investigator, would mafia fearing he will be healed picks another target?

I prefer to leak these info a few hours before night ends so that townies have time to select the best target for their night actions.

In case no info come from night actions, and based on the fact that Tennesseelogman may have accidentally told us his role, name claiming could be an option for tomorrow (hoping a double claim).
We could also consider the following: the investigator reveals his name (won’t be double claim), and we all send our roles to him. He then tells us who looks weird. At night, the doc (if there is one) heals him. Anyhow this would only work if people agree, and this kind of plan rarely works well for town.