• 146 posts
  • Page 8 of 10
Tennesseelogman wrote:
 i think syg may be the assassin due to a couple of his private messages to me. i think he believes i am Watson and therefore wants to kill me.i think he is just following the group vote (which i started by the way on huskers yesterday when i thought we were voting then) to throw suspicion off of himself seeing that huskers is going down anyway. if huskers turns out to be an assassin - then he would know that and try to distance himself. i am changing my vote - if others do the same, lets see if he follows.

unlynch huskers #lynch Syg
Live long and prosper
Hoodlum wrote:
i think it's syg, but im gonna vote huskers. i don't like being ignored.... tenneesseelogman next!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
A little less than 3 hours until the day ends!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Sygmassacre wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i think syg may be the assassin due to a couple of his private messages to me. i think he believes i am Watson and therefore wants to kill me.i think he is just following the group vote (which i started by the way on huskers yesterday when i thought we were voting then) to throw suspicion off of himself seeing that huskers is going down anyway. if huskers turns out to be an assassin - then he would know that and try to distance himself. i am changing my vote - if others do the same, lets see if he follows.

unlynch huskers #lynch Syg

Feel free to share your role pm and the one sentence we have shared via pm (well it was only me who has said something between us)
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
elysium5 wrote:
As the day ends it looks like the town of London has taken matters into its own hands and decisively lynched huskers01 who it turns out is, in fact;

Professor Moriarty – Mr. Insidious Criminal

*You are Mafia and the Godfather of Crime and have the ultimate say in which player the Mafia chooses to “kill” each night.

*You are a genius in your own right and you can choose to “observe” one player each night and determine exactly who they are and what their role is.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
The night has begun and even in death, Professor Moriarty has left a legacy that still leaves London in danger...just under 24 hours until daylight.
dough_boy wrote:
This had better not be a "if Prof M dies, someone rises from the dead, or their role changes" sort of thing. :)

We are coming for you Tennessee!
elysium5 wrote:
As the dawn breaks a shot is heard and dead is. oh no;

Sygmassacre

Dr. Watson – Mr. Loyal Companion

*You are aligned with the town. You can choose one player each night to save. You may choose yourself to save if you wish.

*You are so loyal to Sherlock Holmes that you can save Sherlock Holmes as well as any other player (including yourself) whether or not you know who Sherlock Holmes is once during the game for a double save.
elysium5 wrote:
About 23 three hours of daylight left if there is to be a lynching.
dough_boy wrote:
Lynch Tennessee

elysium5 said:
18 Feb 2020, 06:19
Tennessee is Sebastian Moran

Sebastian Moran – Mr. Deadly Sniper

*You are Mafia and not only the deadliest shot in London but quite possibly all of England. You will kill whomever Professor Moriarty tells you to kill with deadly accuracy unless Dr. Watson thwarts your efforts to eliminate your target. No one can distract you and the only hope of any you choose to “kill” at night is if Dr. Watson chooses to save them.

*If professor Moriarty is somehow killed, you will become the head of the Mafia and will therefore be able to choose who you wish to “kill” each night..

*You can vote to lynch one player each day.