• 146 posts
  • Page 7 of 10
Anaxagore wrote:
I would bet there is one mafia within the 4 active players: Me, Hood, Syg, Dough.
And one among the kind of inactives: Vicious (is actually playing), Tenesselogman, and Huskers.
There is maybe one more in one of the group.

Beside the fact that his late vote onto me was not explained, Huskers claims to have no action except his vote.
Spoiler (click to show)
I highly doubt that's true.
Is there another vanilla role among you? If there is, huskers may be who he claims. There is no way he is the only vanilla.
if huskers is mafia, there was a manoeuvre from an active player to lynch kyla. Not sure which one.

Also Tenesselogman looks like a beginner but i noticed he showed up at the right moment of the vote.
However he doesn't answer the messages i sent him.
Spoiler (click to show)

I feel huskers was being saved. By one or two players.
I may be wrong however.
Let's hope we learn some stuff during the night.

Last thing, I don't really know what happenned but i think i almost died last night:
Spoiler (click to show)
so that could be nice to be healed.
elysium5 wrote:
Just under 12 hours to go to get your night actions in!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Sygmassacre wrote:
Anaxagore
so that could be nice to be healed.

Do you have a power worth saving?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have to leave soon and may not be back before tonight's deadline, so i vote to #lynch huskers
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
elysium5 wrote:
About 45 minutes until the night ends!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
are the rules/guidelines of this version of the game posted somewhere on this site for me to read?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
elysium5 wrote:
The town of London awoke and there was quiet in the streets. It seems that no one has died...
elysium5 wrote:
Day 2 ends once more a little less than 24 hours from now.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
are the rules/guidelines of this version of the game posted somewhere on this site for me to read?

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/1849/a-noobs-guide-to-dxii-mafia

That's a decent thread to read if I remember correctly :) quite old though... If you still have questions, ask! There are usually loads of tiny questions that people need to ask to fully understand all the details of the games.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

huskers01 wrote:
Sry about the delay in posting. Battling the flu. 

elysium5 said:
11 Feb 2020, 10:36
You are:

Thaddeus Montgomery. Mr. Calm and collected.

*You are Aligned with the town. You are loyal to Sherlock Holmes. You have no night action unless you find Sherlock. Then he can direct you what to do with.

* You can vote to lynch one player each day.

Hope that helps clarify my role.