• 146 posts
  • Page 3 of 10
Hoodlum wrote:
we kill anaxagore tonight, then kill someone active tomorrow, thats not the three musketeers, which will give us the numbers against the person we lynch vs the typical non active players. kill the next night then victory! gg
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
I don't really know what game Hood is playing right now..

However, Huskers just told me it is specified in his PM too that he is town..
so at this point 4 players (at least) claimed that which would mean some pm have it, and other not.

You may also believe i'm the weird one (with dough) since it's not written our pm that we are town, but i just wouldn't have bring that up if i really was.
I don't know about dough.
elysium5 wrote:
Small setback, everyone. I just got called into work for less than an hour from now and don't have time to make the proper posts so I am going to extend the night for another 12 hours (just under 13 hours from now). Sorry, but I didn't want to rush my responses and tevhnically I would have to end Night 1 early otherwise and didn't think that would be fair so I delayed it a little instead.

See everyone soon!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Sygmassacre wrote:
Did anyone else tell someone their role pm says *You are aligned with town?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
elysium5 wrote:
Ok, I'm back home. Sorry, everyone. 2 hours to go until the revised deadline is here!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Night one is over. Results will be posted shortly!
elysium5 wrote:
The London Times is out first thing and the paper boys are all crying;

"Read all about it! There has been a MURDER during the night! Irene Adler is dead!"

The victim apparently caused a bit of confusion at first but that is because they were disguised as non other that Virtuosity98!

The obituary reads:
Irene Adler – Mrs. One and Only

*You are a Genius and you are aligned with the town. You are dedicated to Sherlock Holmes as you share an equal if not greater intellect than him and if he “recruits” you, you can investigate one player each night and both you and Sherlock Holmes will be told if that player is Mafia or Town. You can be “recruited” by Sherlock Holmes if you agree to do an investigation for him.

*There is, however, one player who could distract you at night and there is one player who you can not distract.

*You can vote to lynch one player each day.

Things seem to be getting out of control with the blatant murder of a town member and it looks like the people of London are getting serious about a lynching today!
elysium5 wrote:
I'll try to keep this midnight, where I am from, deadline, as each 24 hour mark phase so Day One will end in about 23 1/2 hours from now.
Hoodlum wrote:
hmm, virt was killed first. sounds like a syg choice
Anaxagore wrote:
Alright, so Virtuosity was town and the word "Town" is absent from his PM as we can all see.
Hood, Syg, Kyla, and Husker.
I advise you to share something if you don't want to be lynched.

Anaxagore wrote:
Actually the day is short so unless some explanation arrive:
#Lynch Syg

Why you?
Beside the fact you lied about your pm, you tried to lynch Husker day 0
Hoodlum wrote:
but anax u promised to share your role if u didnt die? another lie!
Kyla wrote:
"You are a Genius and you are aligned with the town"

Seems like his role says he's town? Very disappointed to see Virt gone, I would like to hear why Anax and dough aren't "town"