• 146 posts
  • Page 4 of 10
Anaxagore wrote:
The first sentence of my pm is this, so that you understand my mistake .

You are:

Mycroft Holmes – Mr. Lazy Mastermind

*You are a genius but you really don’t care to do much other than support your brother Sherlock in defeating Professor Moriarty and his Mafia.

I then asked Ely if i was town and he said yes.
I assumed it was the same for everone.

I won't share my action now though
Hoodlum wrote:
virts character was a genius too. sherlock holmes would be considered a genius. mastermind sounds villainous.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
gg :'(
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
Virtuosity98
gg :'(
start planning your game virt :)
Hoodlum wrote:
Virtuosity98
elysium5
Confirmed Players are:
1.Hoodlum
2.Anaxagore
3.Tennesseelogman
4.Kyla
5.Vicious
6.Sygmassacre
7.Virtuosity98
8.dough_boy
9.huskers01
Thanks ely :)

Sygmassacre
No game would be 6v3, thats an easy mafia win. Bht trying to spread that much fear is a mafia trait. Something to keep in mind
A touch aggressive... no-one likes to see their name on a lynch vote on page 1...
Also, 6v3 is by no means impossible if the townies get decent night actions... I wouldn't rule it out. Personally I expect 2 mafias and 1 neutral; something about the way ely is hiding the faction numbers tells me at least one neutral is hiding in there...

Anax's comments seem logical to me, at least for the time being.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good luck townies and HAVE FUN! :):)

i agree 2 mafias and 1 neutral. syg always lynch votes someone, so nothing new. but i think syg would target v98 night 1.
tossing up between syg and anax.. mafia or the neutral!
Sygmassacre wrote:
Pretty obvious v98 was killed to frame me. Smart move from mafia. Stupid move if I was mafia after voting for him. That's a classic WIFOM tactic.

Anyway, i have an alert bell going off. Funny how virts role pm says "aligned with THE town". The one anax said hood gave doesnt say "THE" in it. Youll also notice if you look back i asked if anyone had told anyone else their role pm said "You are aligned with town" prior to the night result. This was because mine says "the". So knowing if anyone gave this sentence to someone will help in determining if they got their hands on it and simply messed up by leaving out "the". It would be nice if some of tne quieter people would start putting their thoughts in the thread, or shed some light on how they got the town alignment sentence. But until then hood and anax are my most likely suspects. My vote goes to anax for his lynch/unlynch once he got caught out by kyla.

#Lynch anaxagore
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Anaxagore wrote:
Sygmassacre
Pretty obvious v98 was killed to frame me. Smart move from mafia. Stupid move if I was mafia after voting for him. That's a classic WIFOM tactic.

Anyway, i have an alert bell going off. Funny how virts role pm says "aligned with THE town". The one anax said hood gave doesnt say "THE" in it. Youll also notice if you look back i asked if anyone had told anyone else their role pm said "You are aligned with town" prior to the night result. This was because mine says "the". So knowing if anyone gave this sentence to someone will help in determining if they got their hands on it and simply messed up by leaving out "the". It would be nice if some of tne quieter people would start putting their thoughts in the thread, or shed some light on how they got the town alignment sentence. But until then hood and anax are my most likely suspects. My vote goes to anax for his lynch/unlynch once he got caught out by kyla.

#Lynch anaxagore

I just forwarded Hood's sentence...
Spoiler (click to show)

And I was not caught by Kyla, I made a mistake that i admitted.
I am not stupid enough to claim something that is denied by the admin 3 posts before
Hoodlum wrote:
i think elysium intentionally wrote the roles inconsistently. it's thought out. the game would be easy to break with this regular crew. we always make a big fuss about wording :)
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
i think elysium intentionally wrote the roles inconsistently. it's thought out. the game would be easy to break with this regular crew. we always make a big fuss about wording :)
It could be, but i would like to see other active players sentence before moving on.

I now understand Syg's post

Sygmassacre
Did anyone else tell someone their role pm says *You are aligned with town?

and it makes me believe he's town.
Not sure of anything at this point though.
Anaxagore wrote:
We should also consider mafia and or neutral were given the sentence as almost everyone except Vicious and Tennesseelogman answered my question about the pm.
Hoodlum wrote:
still don't really know what sygs role actually says. are we to assume his says the..
might even be part of a mafia's action, to reword things after they kill someone. could be rehearsed.

so many of the mafia games go off track from the mods mistakes, this is intentional and i won't fall for it! it's part of the theme!

has ely ever made a mistake in his wording when he's been a player? i can say nope..not that i've ever noticed. 
Anaxagore wrote:
At this point let's all share the first sentence. Not our name, or our action, just this.

In the order people have claimed them we have:

Hoodlum: *You are aligned with Town.

Virtuosity: *You are a Genius and you are aligned with the town.

Anaxagore: *You are a genius but you really don’t care to do much other than support your brother Sherlock in defeating Professor Moriarty and his Mafia.

Syg?

Dough?

Kyla?

Huskers?

Tennesseelogman?

Vicious?

I also just noticed mine says "genius" while Virt is "Genius".