Mafia game thread
  • 138 posts
  • Page 8 of 10
elysium5 wrote:
To answer your question, Alex, how did I know Syg was the IC? He told me.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
To answer your question, Alex, how did I know Syg was the IC? He told me.

Yeah... I guess that's the only logical answer :p but I don't think that would be enough for me, if I was in your position, to just trust it.
Only the mafia can trust 1 more person, everyone else starts as solo and can cooperate with others, but there is no real trust.

To Syg:

What does "It is hammered" mean?

Muz has been online - 0 new input... is anyone talking in private messages with him? Does he respond there? Anything that can be distilled out of it?

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Kyla wrote:
Hey guys, sorry I had class at 1. I was meant to check this before I started. 5 minutes before the deadline Muz suicide bombed sygmassacre meaning 3 people voted for a dead person. Lynching a dead person would have resulted in no lynch. No lynch going into the night with 2 Town and 1 mafia would have resulted in 1 Town, 1 mafia. No lynch. Mafia. Pretty likely mafia would have won but you still had that five minutes where you had a chance but I blew it :)

I will extend the day by a day incase town gets mad at me, but in my eyes it looks like a mafia win. Anyways

Vote Count:
~ (3) Dead Muzthebus (elysium5, Jimi, Alexcheckmate)

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Kyla
Sygmassacre is sided with the town.

Day ends on the 2nd at 11pm server time

So... you said the day ends on April 2nd, 23:00 servertime... yet you update on April 2nd 02:00 servertime (21h early), saying you messed up - that you are too late with the deadline?
Then apparently the mafia had some ingenious plan which guides them to a guaranteed win. So therefore the deadline (day?! shouldn't it be night now?) gets extended to let us struggle a bit more?

I'm not sure what to think of this - late April Fools post?

Could you please post something to clarify what's really going on here xD

What do you guys think? elysium5 & Jimi ?

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Jimi wrote:
I lost my focus here, what happened, who is dead and who is alive?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
I know dead people can't talk but if Muzz suicided on Syg during the day, Town should have time (at least 5 minutes) to switch their vote after they got notified, no?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
I know dead people can't talk but if Muzz suicided on Syg during the day, Town should have time (at least 5 minutes) to switch their vote after they got notified, no?

I don't know exactly how she processed stuff... but I would assume she read the message from Muz, checked who of the remaining mafia players were online (= noone ?) and then figured with noone being online... making a 2nd post with 5 minutes in between wouldn't do any good?

But yeah, if I knew when she was going to update, I would've made sure to be online so I could alter my lynch and lynch someone else than Muz, as that lynch would be useless - hoping of course that I would pick the right target (with 2 more players out of the game and knowing myself, I'd have a pretty good bet on lynching correctly).

I'm slightly bummed that I still don't know the current state of affairs :D Is it night? Is it day? Is it a true event, or as I also suggested..... late April Fools? :D

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
I'm confused...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
We're all confused and I think she's doing it on purpose :P
She hasn't logged in for over 12h, probably just enjoys giving us bad dreams :roll:

So now for the further proceedings, who suspected Muz the most? Why? Who do you suspect to be the 2nd mafia? Why? I'll gladly share my view on it, but I'd prefer to hear something from you guys first...... as I'm almost always speaking first, which gives you guys ( elysium5 & Jimi ) a great advantage to just lay back and enjoy.....

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
Kyla wrote:
I have a job and study guys, I said I forgot to log in before deadline. Sorrry

I extended the day an extra 24 hours because Muz killed Sgy. In a normal game with everyone here people would see this so they would react and lynch someone else but Muz did it 5 minutes before deadline. Technically it's a mafia win, but i thought I would let you guys fight it out because of my mistake of not making the mechanics clear
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Why is noone putting up a lynch... (or even simply discussing stuff at all oO)

...suppose I'll just go for a lucky guess then...

My first lynch was on Jimi. Let's see if that gutfeeling back then made any sense...

#Lynch Jimi

Fingers crossed! Wish me luck!

Although... apparently... elysium5 was in contact with Sygmassacre, knowing he was IC and then Sygmassacre died in the night... so could be that Sygmassacre made a mistake in trusting elysium5. So much to consider/doubt about :S

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
Kyla wrote:
Jimi is lynched. Auto mafia win with 1 mafia and 1 town.

Congratulations AlexCheckMate and Muzthebus!

Sorry for my bad form at the end. Is that all I have to say? THANKS