Mafia game thread
  • 138 posts
  • Page 3 of 10
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
Lynch Alexcheckmate - i just have a gut feeling that it's jimi

This post has bugged me since the moment it was posted..... why lynch me, if you're thinking of jimi? It's probably some kind of cryptic riddle and thus far.... I'm stuck with it :D Please do elaborate - I only chose to react on it now, as a 2nd lynch was added to my tally =)

Also, what I remember from last game, Hoodlum used his signature to send out 'hidden' messages; this time: if i keep quiet like a mouse, no one will suspect me - Not sure what's going on with this - it might imply he should be a suspect, it might imply that this is the strategy he thinks other silent people employ, or...... just even something else =) Furthermore, a suspect might imply mafia, but it might also simply imply (special) townie - there's no telling!

I have no ground to lynch anyone at this time really (I ain't got no suspects), but I also have no reason to try and defend myself from something, as the reasons to lynch me are..... non-existent (or at least, not publicly shared here?). Therefore I'll just throw out a lynch anyway:

Lynch Jimi

Why him? Several reasons - but none of them superb......

1) He does post here quite a bit, but hardly anything with true content
2) He has not lynched anyone himself just yet (I would guess that neither Hoodlum nor Sygmassacre are mafiosi, by starting to lynch, they take a bit of a leap of faith).
3) He tries to be friendly:

Jimi
Wow, so much to read, anax and alex you are professional mafia players guys, but I like anax idea of pm timing from Kyla

No clue what makes him say I'm a pro... I do not believe I qualify, nor can I see sense in placing such a statement this early in the game, when hardly anything has happened thus far - what is it based on? Although I of course appreciate friendly people - at this point in time, I find that suspicious, trying to minimise the chances of getting stuck in the lynch himself. As an extra cherry on the cake... considering he likes the idea of Anax with regards to checking time of PM - then why not disclose your time?

I admit, it's all rather far fetched, but what can one expect to find on the first day ;d I'm perfectly willing to change over to another lynch (would appreciate some feedback from Jimi), otherwise I'm also pretty happy with keeping my lynch on Jimi.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
AlexCheckMate
As an extra cherry on the cake... considering he likes the idea of Anax with regards to checking time of PM - then why not disclose your time?

Please, no one shares its PM time at the moment.
As Virt said it might be random, and it will probably be max 2 minutes different..
but we have absolutely nothing else to rely on at the moment.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
AlexCheckMate
As an extra cherry on the cake... considering he likes the idea of Anax with regards to checking time of PM - then why not disclose your time?

Please, no one shares its PM time at the moment.
As Virt said it might be random, and it will probably be max 2 minutes different..
but we have absolutely nothing else to rely on at the moment.

As I stated in my post here: https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3130/kids-with-guns-mafia-game/post/54818#post-54818 - I am also not in favour of the idea. So I'm fully fine with Jimi NOT disclosing that part of information. However, he said he LIKED the idea and then doesn't go ahead with it - THAT is, in my eyes, peculiar.

I agree there's hardly anything to rely on, that said, I do believe I wrote down some stuff that does work towards getting a case. Everyone can make some of their own observations and draw conclusions from those - that should get some more lynches in the thread (+ reasons why). We can not expect to lynch someone and feel fully secure about the lynch, it'll be a gamble, no matter what we do (ok..... exceptions confirm the rule...... if a mafia blatantly makes a mistake and posts something here (or in PM) that completely blows his/her cover.... we're in luck :p)

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Muzthebus wrote:
ok guys. here goes remember noob coming trhough!

Kyla said:
27 Mar 2019, 06:22
Welcome, Muzthebus! You are a Vigilante.

Abilities:
Kill: Once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

Win Conditions:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

anyone who wants can sent me a pm with youe roles and time for receiving first pm from kyla.

now let's get the show on the road. btw gn catch u all tomrrow.
Anaxagore wrote:
I don't think it was a good idea to share your role Muz
You are the most important town role..
Anyway, if no one counter claims you in a few hours, I'll guess you are the who you claim to be and you'll get my Pm with the time Kyla sent it.
Jimi wrote:
Alex, at this stage, what do you want me to fill content, it is all about a guess, honestly, i don't mind lynching me, but it would be a loss, i was just so busy to read and analyze the comments, and I think muz made a very weird statement by saying he is thr vigilante, why would he put himself in such situation of he was lying, it would be so easy to have counter claim if someone else is the vigilante.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
LYNCH MUZTHEBUS
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Sygmassacre wrote:
@V98 your signature says to think and not just react. Thanks for that. I actually thought and dont see any reason why mafia claiming vig is any sort of good idea. Its just letting the real vig know who to target in the night. The only other person who could be claiming the vig role is a vanilla, which is a mistake because the real vig will be killing him and wasting one of our ranks. So i see, even though muz refers to himself as a noob, no reason to reasonably suspect him as false claiming
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Kyla wrote:
Vote Count:
- (2) Lynch Alexcheckmate (Hoodlum, Sygmassacre)
- (1) Lynch Jimi (Alexcheckmate)
- (1) Lynch Muzthebus (Virtuosity98)
elysium5 wrote:
I don't think Muz should have claimed but I think he has no reason to lie and unless for some bizarre reason his mafiso partner convinced to to claim a false role, he is who he says he is and that makes me think Virt is too quick to lynch, also given the think quote it is now obvious to me Virt is mafia.

#Lynch Virtuosity98
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
#Lynch Virtuosity98

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
Now it gets fun. What do you do,
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Sorry, hit post too soon by accident...AlexCheckMate, you can change the tide and change your vote or hope someone else comes in and changes the direction. If you change your vote, what is your reasoning?
elysium5 wrote:
Besides the obvious self preservation;)