Mafia game thread
  • 138 posts
  • Page 4 of 10
Hoodlum wrote:
unlynch alexcheckmate  lynch muzthebus
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
Hood, you completely altered the voting dynamic. Any reason why?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
just caught up on everything.
virt isn't going to make it obvious that he wants to lynch the person who claims the vigilante. surely if virt was mafia, then he would just kill muz. we all know virt to be a better player than that. the plan has worked i suppose..virt will probably die tonight, but we gotta lynch muz.

my guess is that sygmassacre would concoct a masterful plan like this. 

mafia is muzthebus, sygmassacre?  virt is vigilante. virt target syg.. gg :D

elysium5 wrote:
Well, I could spend all night trying to come up with a way to argue with you but there really isn't a strong argument to be had any which way yet so now it is up to Alex to decide how to swing the vote and why if nobody else jumps in.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Anaxagore wrote:
No counter claim => Muzz = vigilante.
People's lynching muz = mafia or controlled by mafia.

I sent my role with thz time to muzz.
We should all do that. People who argue about that are just mafia.

In case you guys don't, i'll lynch Virtuosity or Hoodlum (pure instinct).
elysium5 wrote:
So basically, Virt and Hood are mafia. Game over. Thanks for hosting, Kyla!
Hoodlum wrote:
let's just go with my instinct this time i reckon..last game was a wreck when y'all didn't
Jimi wrote:
elysium5
So basically, Virt and Hood are mafia. Game over. Thanks for hosting, Kyla!
Lol, it's funny... But yea Hoodlum is very very sneaky, I remember one game he pretended to be my only trusted buddy, it turned out to be he is the last mafia... Of course my naivety was the main problem... But we should be aware of this guy...
Although his lynching choice was very direct.. If vir and hood was the mafia, hood will never defend him in such a pathetic and direct way... I don't think he is a mafia, but as i said be aware of this guy.
Also a good point was mentioned by hood.. Maybe vir was the real vigilante and didn't want to announce it on public, so muz plan was to make this statement is to uncover the reaction of the real vigilante, so now vir is basicly a dead man whether by a lynch or by the mafia... Also it would be very unsmart move by the mafia to kill him directly because we will have a better look on the situation, and suspect the people who suspected him first...
After all i guess if we Lynch Vir, and it turned out to be a vigilante, out next lynch must be muz... And if he was a noob as Ely said before, a mastermind after this suggestion should be a very sneaky player, and from past experience with syg and hood, one of them is the other guy, but as i stated before, hood is smarter than defending his ally directly, so i guess the other guy is syg...

But i will keep my Lynch on Vir

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
why is everyone voting to lynch virt? has he said something suspicious? or is it because he voted to lynch the vigilante claimer?
why would virt vote the vigilante claimer?
are you guys thinking virt is clueless on how to play a mafia role? that he is playing poorly and gave himself away by voting muz? i think not!
muz isn't new any more. don't let the miscommunications fool you. he understands the dynamics and the sneakiness this game. there is no way, he just blurted out that he is the vigilante, it's planned. it's bold, it's a mistake in another way and i won't be fooled! don't be the ones that lynch the vigilante. go and lynch me instead and then virt and muz can have a showdown. or just vote muz and virt and whomever he suspects as the other mafia have a showdown.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I'm going to be busy for the next 3hrs, but afterwards I guess I'll have to spell out the reasons why I voted for Muzthebus. Number one being there is absolutely no reason the Vigilante would reveal himself unless to avoid being lynched (but noone had voted for him or even voiced suspicion yet). There are other reasons.

In the meantime, I guess Muzthebus can try to explain himself.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Sygmassacre wrote:
To clarify, if youre gonna lynch the obvious vig without reasoning behind it then you have to go
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
AlexCheckMate wrote:
My spideysense is tingling - something is wrong here.

I do not believe Muz just came up with what he did - there is more going on - what? I dunno.
For the time being, I do not have the time to look into it properly - hope to do so in ~150min from now (not too long then either... traveling for the weekend).

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
Sygmassacre
To clarify, if youre gonna lynch the obvious vig without reasoning behind it then you have to go

Completely agree with this.
Again, if one of you is the real vigilante, just speak up. Sure you may be killed tonight, but you would have found one of the two mafia (Muz) which would be just great for town.
Since this didn't happen, i'm 95% sure Muzz is who he claims to be, and lynching the only confirmed town is stupid. V98 and Hoodlum are smart enough to know this.
Therefore:

#Lynch Virtuosity98