Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 9 of 40
Anaxagore wrote:
#elect hood

Maybe im doing a mistake but something weird happened.
Paulcha said he knew what i bought yesterday.
But the item he said is not in my possession.
He then said maybe its not my mask he saw.
Either paul got that info from someone but he wouldn't tell me.
Or he got it from his own power but in such case his pm is fake.
I highly suspect mafia is trying to get paul elected.

About hood. He is colourblind. Shared his pm first. And although this messge with paul saying he was mafka looks weird, i think he is who he pretends to be since virt mistake is aparently that he told him by mistake the store manager mask was orange.

Here is what i also know
Hoodlum told me that syg and muz liked the idea of swapping masks with the colour blind hoodmum which is very mafia or neutral like.

Elysium tried to get the wording of the pm. But this is maybe just a misundunstanding.

This post will make me some ennemies but i prefer you guys to know even if it gets me lynch.

dough_boy wrote:
Eh...if you were all smart you would elect me because I am the only one who can be trusted.

Is there an "inspector" or do we have to do the camera thing and then put masks with people who can swap masks?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
Eh...if you were all smart you would elect me because I am the only one who can be trusted.

Is there an "inspector" or do we have to do the camera thing and then put masks with people who can swap masks?

What makes that you can be trusted? Some facts/evidence/story would be cool :x
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
FYI, I did not try to get the wording of the pm...I suggested a word exchange exactly the same as you used for the town win clause.

As a matter of fact, I will just go ahead and post the entire conversation right here for all to see because I do not like that you are implying that mafia are trying to get paulcha elected...with only trhee votes, one by himself, one from me and one from muz, you are basically saying we are the three mafia.

I am not sure about anyone else but I resent the implication that I am not town.

Conversation for all to read:

Spoiler (click to show)

I am always open to change my vote if someone can give me a good reason to but I don't see how my current vote indicates I'm mafia, nor do I see Anax's logic suggesting that is the case.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
I have only ever been mafia once. I was a neutral once and I came out on that one (actually had the game figured out but because I wouldn't let Kyla get lynched she teamed up with the mafia to get me out, then the game ended).

I honestly have no clue what is going on. I have individual chats with a few people (who all are easily able to hide behind confusion).

And I fully believe that you are Neutral Alex...could be Mafia, but more than likely Neutral.

That is about all I can offer other than you smell fishy (sort of like Anax the first time he played).
Hoodlum wrote:
this is interesting. so is paulcha saying he is the shop owner? my playing around with him about being mafia targeting the shop owner with the orange mask is quite funny now, and i see why paulcha is extra suspicious. it was just playing around, nothing uncommon, i do that. sometimes i stumble on something. i put myself in the situation of what i think mafia would do. if they purchased something, surely they would target the shop owner. i am colourblind, but i was told that the shop owner saw my mask, and i saw his mask was orange.
maybe i do see some colours, or maybe it was a mistake by virt. that's the only instance with mask i've had so far.
i guess mafia aren't thinking as i would, because paulcha is alive. could be several reasons, why there was no kill last night.it's all confusing.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
I am going to do whatever is opposite of what alex wants.

unelect doughboy
elect syg
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
And I fully believe that you are Neutral Alex...could be Mafia, but more than likely Neutral.
That is about all I can offer other than you smell fishy (sort of like Anax the first time he played).

Ghehe, now I've completed all options for myself :p been accused town/mafia and now neutral too :D

town/mafia I can understand. Neutral I can not. The neutral is a soloist..... going high profile would be very risky - I'm not THAT risky =D Whereas, I could decide to take a fall for my team, to give them room to expand their reign, that is not the case for the neutral.

I haven't seen you explain your statement yet though....... please do:

"Eh...if you were all smart you would elect me because I am the only one who can be trusted."

Without further idea's on who is right/wrong..... and what is fake/true.... we seem to be finally getting some information flowing :) this is good.
What I get from it, is that we will most likely gain even more information if we manage to get paulcha lynched.

When I tried to lynch him the other day, I had no real case against him; but now the pressure has been building and a lynch on him will provide information - which is what'll (eventually) lead to a victory.

I do not mind whether we #ELECT hoodlum or dough_boy as mayor - is either of you in agreement with leading a lynch against paulcha? :)

And of course, as we're living in a democracy here, I'm all ears to hear ideas/input from everyone else - I'm specifically curious about Sygmassacre right now..... as he currently remains the residing mayor, I would expect some guidance from him...

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
I am getting more and more lost.. I feel we are going to make a mistake whatever happens.
Anyone got visited last night?
Should we just all share our PM and look for inconsistencies?
Or the colours?

Hoodlum wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
looks like the town clause was leaked anyway. this means nothing, cause i think i have faked roles the past 4 games :)
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
i don't know what paulchas role is, but i heard it's fishy. how bout he post it and see if it persuades you to still elect him
elysium5 wrote:
Ok, here it goes for all to see:

Virtuosity98 said:
26 Jan 2019, 08:13
Thanks for joining the game. You will receive your Role PM in about 8 hours.

Please use this chat to send me actions you wish to perform (only #ELECT and #LYNCH should be done in the forum thread). If you have any questions then I'll be happy to answer.
Virtuosity98 said:
26 Jan 2019, 17:47
You are a speedy townie.
You start with 5 coins.
You earn 2 coins at the end of every day phase.
You may perform as many actions as you wish each night.
Win clause: eliminate all members of the mafia and the hostile neutral.
Mask Colour: Yellow
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I know I've said that I want information to become available... as that'll help for puzzling and finding liars, as mistakes are bound to slip through.....

But sharing role PM.... that just goes 1 step too far IMO... ok.. true.. people can fake stuff, but still... I'm ethically unable to do this and frown upon it when others do it :(

As for the PM from Anaxagore.... I hope to instantly claim that one has got to be fake. I hereby state that Anax is a liar. (oh boy :D I've never done this before, as I can not really back it up :D It's just gut feeling... :D) I refuse to believe that the host would invent roles that are doomed to just die/lose... even more so in the current game setting. A game with 14 players, in which we'd often see 1 player die at night and 1 at lynch => 2/day. So if there would be a role living at day 6..... and then instantly die? That's just a completely unthinkable role as far as I can judge it. With 3 mafia and 1 hostile neutral... we'd have 6 lynchings to take down 4 bad people, otherwise Anax instantly loses?

No. Just no.

I propose to lynch Anax next, instead of my previously announced plan of paulcha. Please give me your opinions on this.

-Alex

― Albert Einstein