Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 11 of 40
Sygmassacre wrote:
dough_boy
I bought something from the store. I am going to nuke some houses tonight!

I know the store owners mask color and they know mine. How do we "connect"?

How do we know the store owner is town?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
Also sorry ive not been the most active player. We have been preparing to and finally buried my father yesterday and ofc celebrated his life hard out last night. Therefore i havent really fully explored all the mechanics and such and have just been playing when available. I think its best if i share my entire role pm thread in case im lynched so others can see what ive been doing and can then see if anything makes sense to them.

Spoiler (click to show)
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
#Lynch Paulcha.
He is the hostile neutral that owns the shop. It's a Game balance thing. The richest player (shop owner) had to be the hostile neutral with the hardest win objective. He obviously protected himself and was on the lookout for knife purchases. With his successful lynch, it goes to the mayor. I am 100% town believe it or not. Unfortunately I am colour blind, but at least we got the neutral before the mafia did. Had they killed him at night, they owned the shop. My interaction with paulcha was just a fluke. His response revealed to me that he was the shop owner (orange mask) = hostile neutral.

i say, let's get this over with!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
#Lynch Paulcha.
He is the hostile neutral that owns the shop. It's a Game balance thing. The richest player (shop owner) had to be the hostile neutral with the hardest win objective. He obviously protected himself and was on the lookout for knife purchases. With his successful lynch, it goes to the mayor. I am 100% town believe it or not. Unfortunately I am colour blind, but at least we got the neutral before the mafia did. Had they killed him at night, they owned the shop. My interaction with paulcha was just a fluke. His response revealed to me that he was the shop owner (orange mask) = hostile neutral.

i say, let's get this over with!

#Lynch Paulcha - I'll just follow =d
How did you obtain this info?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Sygmassacre wrote:
We absolutely do not need the store owner to be the mayor also, especially under a capitalist regime. Thats too much money to go to one player. Give the wrong person that much money and its curtains for us
 Σ
Anaxagore wrote:
If that elixir comes back to the market, can you create it Syg?
I guess this is my only chance to survive.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Also cheeky will probably be inactive for this whole game since she was helping so much on the marae she never got to even look at this game
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
dough_boy
Sorry for your loss Syg!

Who does the shop go to after they are lynched?
The mayor
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
I will not be a candidate for tomorrow. It should be in the hands of someone who can see colour :)
The election will become quite important, to make sure town keeps the shop.
Hoodlum wrote:
Tēnā rawa atu koe i tō aituā nui Syg/Cheeky
Hoodlum wrote:
maybe i will get to know what colour mask i have tomorrow?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
@dough_boy Store goes to the Mayor if the Store Owner is lynched.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
does it transfer to the next elected mayor thereafter?