Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 39 of 40
Anaxagore wrote:
Anaxagore
You are an old townie.
You start with 5 coins.
You earn 3 coins at the end of every day phase.
You will die night 6.
Everyone outside that night will be in mourning and stay home the next two nights.
Win clause: eliminate all members of the mafia and the hostile neutral.

I knew that if i made it until the near end, people would at some point wonder why they never saw my mask colour, so i decided to take a risk with this PM.
I could have posted a more classic PM like a teenager townie who has free spray cans but i needed one opportunity to kill many people at once.
My goal was to douse everyone and #ignit night 6 (hoping they believed my PM and stayed home).. but when i saw that the doused houses were notified I had to change plan.

In between Paul found out I bought a protective vest, he believed I was mafia. I denied and it lead to this post:
https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3084/money-and-masks-game-thread/post/53937#post-53937
Then when Paul was about to get lynched, he came to me with his real role:
Spoiler (click to show)

I had the choice to continue the lynch on him, but i kind of feared i would be the next one if Paul had time to say I had a protective vest.
So instead I made a deal with him. He decided to ally with me because he had to be among the 5 last players so he needed Town to be in difficulty. Also you guys would have lynched him if he said he was neutral. Furthermore he was the only one I was allowed to win with.

That same day, Paul was about to be lynched and I was 2nd in the vote, so we decided to take a risk. Paul pretended to be the shop owner and pointed the finger at Elysium (who was the only one who had revealed his role at the time) by saying he bought the the protective vest. It wasn't true but we needed a clear target to avoid Paul or me lynched. Also I kind of felt he was acting mafia like, never taking any clear side.
https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3084/money-and-masks-game-thread/post/54010#post-54010
The lynch that followed was really intense. I didn't have much money at the time. Fortunately elysium was mafia and paul's cover remained.
If he had been lynched at that time, that would have probably been the end for me.
Same thing happened the next day with Hoodlum, even though we knew he was a townie. That's why i advocate for a mafia lynch instead, but town didn't follow so Hoodlum had to die.
Good thing dough and Syg had doubt about him.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Morning 7 is now over. Anaxagore was elected.
It is now Afternoon 7. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Afternoon 7 will end when everyone has performed their actions or in 4 hours (countdown).
Afternoon Actions: (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
#Lynch Muzthebus

(You deserve to be the last Alex)

I'm quoting you on this.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
#LYNCH Anaxagore
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
Donald Trump
#Lynch Muzthebus

Yes i agree to use another extra vote Virt ;)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Sorry, wasn't online.

Frédéric Chopin said:
#LYNCH Anaxagore
Thomas Jefferson said:
#LYNCH Anaxagore
George Orwell said:
#LYNCH Muzthebus

Lynch tally:
Anaxagore (4): Muzthebus, AlexCheckMate, Frédéric Chopin, Thomas Jefferson
Muzthebus (3): Anaxagore (2), George Orwell

The day will be extended accordingly.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Robert Wadlow said:
#LYNCH Muzthebus
He Pingping said:
#LYNCH Muzthebus

Lynch tally:
Anaxagore (4): Muzthebus, AlexCheckMate, Frédéric Chopin, Thomas Jefferson
Muzthebus (5): Anaxagore x2, George Orwell, Robert Wadlow, He Pingping

The day will be extended accordingly.
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
#Lynch Muzthebus

(You deserve to be the last Alex)

Did we all read this?
This is a full blown resignation from Anaxagore. He agrees that give me the win. I gracefully accept.
Thank you Anaxagore!

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Muzz is lynched. During the night i douse Cheeky and jimmy1666. The next morning I'm electcted capitalistic mayor and in the afternoon Alex is lynched. At night # ignit. I am the only one left.. In case you think you have a shot all the money you spend in fake votes comes back to me.. I won.
Can we all agree and save some time?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Haha, no offense, but shouldn't we wait till the fat lady sings? :D

It's fine to assume she started humming..... but there aint no singing just yet^^

-Alex

― Albert Einstein