Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 31 of 40
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Now I have a ridiculous amount of number-crunching and message-scouring to do while I work out everyone's account balances and inventories. yayyyyyyyy

It's sad that paulcha wasn't active... the lynch would have been really close.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
no, not sad at all!
imagine this weird lynching going on for hours and hours longer >_>

@paulcha....... sorry for lynching you..... you didnt lie about being the NORMAL neutral, as opposed to the HOSTILE neutral.

What I however do not understand.......

Virtuosity98
NIGHT ACTIONS: (click to show)
Why didnt you offer to sell your position of store owner to 1 of the trustworthy town? Then we'd be sure you were the normal neutral and we'd win all rather easily (I think?), by just lynching mayba and muzt....... you could've saved us a whole lot of trouble......

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Well he can't answer that just yet #nodeadtalkingplease but at the end of the game all will be revealed I'm sure :)

I think it's important for people's decision making to know that a person can only choose to #IGNITE a house if they have already doused someone's house on a previous night. No dousing and igniting all in one night.
But if someone has already doused a house on a previous night and they choose to #IGNITE it, all doused houses will go up in the flames #GreatFireOfTowndon.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
It is now Night 4. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Night 4 will end in 16 hours (countdown).
NIGHT ACTIONS: (click to show)
Day Actions:

paulcha wrote:
Well, you had to take me in my sleep apparently. My bad, but i have to work, cant be up at 3 in the morning. We!ll, really dissapointed. Good Luck all
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Mayba wrote:
paulcha wrote:   Posted: 31 Jan 2019, 15:28 Modified: 31 Jan 2019, 15:30 
Post #194
Ok Guys
I think its time. I have a confession to make

Virtuosity98 said:
26 Jan 2019, 17:48
You are the entrepreneur.
You start with 0 coins.
You start in the position of Store Owner.
Win clause: survive until endgame (up until there is a winner, being either mafia, town or the hostile neutral).
Mask Colour: Orange

Virtuosity98 wrote:   Posted: Today, 01:50 
Post #448
Afternoon 4 is now over. Paulcha was lynched. He was the Accountant (non-hostile neutral). He was wearing an Endearing Seal Mask.

Virtuosity98 said:
05 Feb 2019, 02:29
You saw that the Store Owner was wearing an Orange mask.
Mayba said:
05 Feb 2019, 03:56
Lol so I guess I’m not the store owner then?
Virtuosity98 said:
05 Feb 2019, 12:31
Correct, you are not the Store Owner.

Not sure what happened, but well played whoever you are :)
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Mayba
paulcha wrote:   Posted: 31 Jan 2019, 15:28 Modified: 31 Jan 2019, 15:30 
Post #194
Ok Guys
I think its time. I have a confession to make

Virtuosity98 said:
26 Jan 2019, 17:48
You are the entrepreneur.
You start with 0 coins.
You start in the position of Store Owner.
Win clause: survive until endgame (up until there is a winner, being either mafia, town or the hostile neutral).
Mask Colour: Orange

Virtuosity98 wrote:   Posted: Today, 01:50 
Post #448
Afternoon 4 is now over. Paulcha was lynched. He was the Accountant (non-hostile neutral). He was wearing an Endearing Seal Mask.

Virtuosity98 said:
05 Feb 2019, 02:29
You saw that the Store Owner was wearing an Orange mask.
Mayba said:
05 Feb 2019, 03:56
Lol so I guess I’m not the store owner then?
Virtuosity98 said:
05 Feb 2019, 12:31
Correct, you are not the Store Owner.

Not sure what happened, but well played whoever you are :)

Oh snap! That's gotta sting!
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 4 is now over. Processing night actions.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Town News Day 5 (click to show)

It is now Morning 5. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Morning 5 will end in 16 hours (countdown).
Morning Actions: (click to show)
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
RIP dough_boy :(
I guess that makes for an easy election then.....

#ELECT AlexCheckMate

― Albert Einstein