Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 29 of 40
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Sygmassacre
AlexCheckMate
I guess I don't like games in which private contact, outside of the forum (except for groups (such as mafia) which are connected from the start), is allowed. Nor do I like that we're playing a small game (14 people) in which 3 are (>20%) not participating at all (unless they are.... secretly.... but in that case, I do not like that their playstyle is allowed). I do not know exactly what may have happened to these people that they're AWOL.... nevertheless, it is the way it is and there's nothing being done against it.

Suppose that means I signed up for something else than I expected. Anyway.... that's that for a quick vent.... hope some people decide to interact (a bit) more in the forum and that the game will be over soon.

-Alex

PS - if someone would be up for replacing me (& host is fine with it), I'd be fine with that too.
I take it you already know there are sites dedicated to this type of game but here we are a risk site and this is just something to amuse ourselves. Its not meant to be run like mafiascum etc and is fun for those of us who arent dedicated mafia forum site players. It would be impossible to police a forum only setup (no pms) unless everyone playing was experienced on this site and willing to commit to the rules
Not too sure about all the possibilities on the internet, but I wouldnt be surprised, no. Got on this site for risk, then got persuaded by Hoodlum to sign up for this game. Nevertheless, I find it rather disrespectful towards the host and your peers to sign up for something and then go completely AWOL - sure, there can be certain situations which I can fully respect. From a statistical point of view though, I do not expect that to be the case for >20%. Next to this, I am not so satisfied about the host just leaving it at that (I find that disrespectful towards the people that do put some effort in). Anyway, no point in me expressing all my dismay, it is as it is and I'll have to live with it, only making me come across as a spoilt brat who doesnt get it the way he wants it - I've just started to express my feelings/views more, rather than keeping them for myself and frustrating myself more.

Sorry

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
So muz and mayba def are mafia.

Why now all of a sudden run for mayor? Because they want the store?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ludwig van Beethoven said:
#LYNCH Sygmassacre
Genghis Khan said:
#LYNCH Sygmassacre

Current lynch tally:
Sygmassacre (5): Mayba x2, Muzthebus, Ludwig van Beethoven, Genghis Khan
Mayba (3): Sygmassacre, Dough_boy, Anaxagore
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Haile Selassie said:
#LYNCH Mayba
Francis Drake said:
#LYNCH Mayba

Current lynch tally:
Sygmassacre (5): Mayba x2, Muzthebus, Ludwig van Beethoven, Genghis Khan
Mayba (5): Sygmassacre, Dough_boy, Anaxagore, Haile Selassie, Francis Drake
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Marilyn Monroe said:
#LYNCH Sygmassacre
Isaac Newton said:
#LYNCH Sygmassacre

Current lynch tally:
Sygmassacre (7): Mayba x2, Muzthebus, Ludwig van Beethoven, Genghis Khan, Marilyn Monroe, Isaac Newton
Mayba (5): Sygmassacre, Dough_boy, Anaxagore, Haile Selassie, Francis Drake
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tutankhamun said:
#LYNCH Mayba
Mother Theresa said:
#LYNCH Mayba

Current lynch tally:
Sygmassacre (7): Mayba x2, Muzthebus, Ludwig van Beethoven, Genghis Khan, Marilyn Monroe, Isaac Newton
Mayba (7): Sygmassacre, Dough_boy, Anaxagore, Haile Selassie, Francis Drake, Tutankhamun, Mother Theresa
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
#Lynch Mayba

Almost forgot.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Marco Polo said:
#LYNCH Sygmassacre

Current lynch tally:
Sygmassacre (8): Mayba x2, Muzthebus, Ludwig van Beethoven, Genghis Khan, Marilyn Monroe, Isaac Newton, Marco Polo
Mayba (8): Sygmassacre, Dough_boy, Anaxagore, Haile Selassie, Francis Drake, Tutankhamun, Mother Theresa, AlexCheckMate

Afternoon 4 has been extended by 10 minutes to accommodate this extra vote.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Adam said:
#LYNCH Sygmassacre
Eve said:
#LYNCH Mayba

Current lynch tally:
Sygmassacre (9): Mayba x2, Muzthebus, Ludwig van Beethoven, Genghis Khan, Marilyn Monroe, Isaac Newton, Marco Polo, Adam
Mayba (9): Sygmassacre, Dough_boy, Anaxagore, Haile Selassie, Francis Drake, Tutankhamun, Mother Theresa, AlexCheckMate, Eve

Afternoon 4 has been extended by 10 minutes to accommodate these extra votes.
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Do the mafiosi agree to change all secret votes on Syg/Mayba to be put on paulcha instead? =)

― Albert Einstein