Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 35 of 40
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch tally:
Mayba (14): Anne Frank, Charles de Gaulle, Thomas Edison, Margaret Thatcher, Shah Jahan, Boudicca, Anaxagore, Mao Zedong, Steve Jobs, Cleopatra, Someone else, Someone else2
Anaxagore (11): Sygmassacre, Mayba, Muzthebus, Judas Iscariot, Romulus, Remus, Amerigo Vespucci, Roald Amundsen, John F. Kennedy, AlexCheckMate x2
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
A bunch of famous dead people said:
#Unlynch Mayba
#LYNCH AlexCheckMate

Lynch tally:
AlexCheckMate (13): Anne Frank, Charles de Gaulle, Thomas Edison, Margaret Thatcher, Shah Jahan, Boudicca,Cleopatra, Mao Zedong, Steve Jobs, Someone else, Someone else2
Mayba (1): Anaxagore
Anaxagore (11): Sygmassacre, Mayba, Muzthebus, Judas Iscariot, Romulus, Remus, Amerigo Vespucci, Roald Amundsen, John F. Kennedy, AlexCheckMate x2

Morning 5 has been extended by 10 minutes due to these extra votes :'(
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
This is just pure evil...... playing with people's emotions......

Seriously...... what?
Perhaps I should #UNLYNCH Mayba again and #LYNCH Anaxagore some more? lol

I even said
AlexCheckMate
PPS - no hard feelings anywhere, just not giving you the satisfaction that you might think you can change something here - the curtains fall for the both of us :x

Oh well :3 - seems it does play out like that in the end ;)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Further suggestion - as you want to use 'famous' dead people when sending out secret votes? I'd be honoured if some of the following people would make an appearance in order to get my role lynched:

• Albert Einstein
  • Stephen William Hawking
  • Erwin Rudolf Josef Alexander Schrödinger
  • Galileo Galilei
  • Ernest Rutherford
  • Hendrik Antoon Lorentz
  • Antoni van Leeuwenhoek
  • Christiaan Huygens
  • Johannes Bosscha

Thx a lot!

-Alex
WHat about it? :x There's plenty of people lynching me, why not some of them? :x It would pleasure me greatly!
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
A bunch of famous dead people said:
#Unlynch AlexCheckMate
#LYNCH Sygmassacre

Lynch tally:
Sygmassacre (13): Anne Frank, Charles de Gaulle, Thomas Edison, Margaret Thatcher, Shah Jahan, Boudicca,Cleopatra, Mao Zedong, Steve Jobs, Someone else, Someone else2
Mayba (1): Anaxagore

Morning 5 has been extended by 10 minutes due to these extra votes :'(

Virtuosity98 said:
Please I beg no more where is your humanity? #LYNCH Virtuosity98
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Afternoon 5 has now ended. Sygmassacre was lynched. He was a creative townie.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I would normally at this point work out everyone's earnings and account balances and inventories but actually imma go cook me a stir fry cause I'm starving

Fair play though, nothing against the rules was done - if I ever host again their will be NO possibility for this though. :):)
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
What the hell just happened

A mistake was made.
There were 11 votes on syg & 11 votes on anax and 1 vote on mayba.

technically, i'd say syg isnt dead and the vote by the mayor should be deciding.
or we need a do-over

― Albert Einstein
Mayba wrote:
Can I just pack up my things and move to a different town where the murder rate is significantly lower?
Muzthebus wrote:
props to u V98 for keeping your head cool!
real nice work from your side..
u should properbly in the future make a rule of some sort to avoid that mess. but then again it doesnt sound like it happens often.

good work V98!
Virtuosity98 wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Anaxagore
What the hell just happened

A mistake was made.
There were 11 votes on syg & 11 votes on anax and 1 vote on mayba.

technically, i'd say syg isnt dead and the vote by the mayor should be deciding.
or we need a do-over

Ok yes after close examination it turns out I did make a mistake. The mistake was that I forgot to announce and give names to two of the fake votes. The numbers however were always correct. Therefore the lynch stands.
Day Actions: