Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 38 of 40
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch Tally:
Anaxagore (3): Muzthebus, AlexCheckMate, Mayba
Mayba (2): Anaxagore x2

Guys I can make the phase end in less than an hour if you want. Just get your votes in ASAP.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Copernicus said:
#LYNCH Mayba
Pliny said:
#LYNCH Mayba

Lynch Tally:
Anaxagore (3): Muzthebus, AlexCheckMate, Mayba
Mayba (4): Anaxagore x2, Copernicus, Pliny

The afternoon will end in 10 minutes if the lynch result doesn't change.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Give me a minute - I've almost located Anaxagore's IP, so I can hack/cut his internet :)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I'm more in favour of lynching myself than Mayba!

#LYNCH AlexCheckMate
*Special role that wins when he gets lynched*
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Afternoon 6 is now over. Mayba was lynched. He was the poor, stealthy mafia.

It is now Night 6. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Night 6 will end as soon as all the night actions are in.
NIGHT ACTIONS: (click to show)
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
P.S.
I forgot to grant Mayba's dying wish - that he be allowed to use his Spray Paint even though it was not the night yet...
Spray Paint (click to show)
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Virtuosity98
P.S.
I forgot to grant Mayba's dying wish - that he be allowed to use his Spray Paint even though it was not the night yet...
Spray Paint (click to show)
Yo Mayba?! What's wrong with you!? Stick to your own people!

Let me fix that for you....

[image]

I know it is hard to keep a clear mind while dying...

De rien ;)

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Town News Day 7 (click to show)

It is now Morning 7. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Morning 7 will end when everyone has submitted their actions or in 6 hours (countdown).
Morning Actions: (click to show)
Day Actions:

Anaxagore wrote:
hahaha I made it through the night

which mask were you guys targeting?

#elect anaxagore
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
You are an old townie.
You start with 5 coins.
You earn 3 coins at the end of every day phase.
You will die night 6.
Everyone outside that night will be in mourning and stay home the next two nights.
Win clause: eliminate all members of the mafia and the hostile neutral.

Good. So Anaxagore is dead now.
Let's continue with further sabotaging the game =D

#ELECT CheekyTeeky
A girls influence will do us good.

*I'm on strike*

-Alex

― Albert Einstein