• 591 posts
  • Page 36 of 40
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Virtuosity98
AlexCheckMate
Anaxagore
What the hell just happened

A mistake was made.
There were 11 votes on syg & 11 votes on anax and 1 vote on mayba.

technically, i'd say syg isnt dead and the vote by the mayor should be deciding.
or we need a do-over

Ok yes after close examination it turns out I did make a mistake. The mistake was that I forgot to announce and give names to two of the fake votes. The numbers however were always correct. Therefore the lynch stands.

So two more fake lynches flew in?
If those were announced - different things might have happened, as they wouldve been seen then......
I'm not too sure about this....
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hey........ this is dominating12...... how about calling it a draw and just ending the game? :D
If not, I'll just script a small file which will send in my new lynchvote every 5min, forcing the update to get delayed over and over again.... :D

No harm done! Within the current set of rules! :D

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thanks for your patience. It is now Night 5. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Night 5 will end in 9 hours (countdown).
NIGHT ACTIONS: (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Morituri te salutant

[image]

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 5 is now over. Processing actions.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Anaxagore wrote:
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Town News Day 6 (click to show)

It is now Morning 6. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Morning 6 will end in 23 hours (going hiking all day tomorrow) (countdown).
Morning Actions: (click to show)

Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Really? We all survive? What a strange massacre.......
This has no use...... can we just quit? :D

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
Ok i just understood how 4 houses exploded when only 3 were doused the previous day..
Nice try mafia.
Actually 5 houses exploded. Syg's house was doused too :)
AlexCheckMate wrote:
What a useless election :D
Anax votes Anax
I vote myself
Mafia vote Mayba

Vote me Anax! (Lol, just noticed that our outer letters are the same (that makes 50% of us))

#ELECT AlexCheckMate

-Alex

PS - Free icecream for those who put their faith in me! :#
PPS - Have fun hiking V98, bring me back a cool selfie ;)

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
Let's handle the election ourselves.
And not wait for the last minute to give Virt an horrible amount of work.
We know how many votes we have and Virt will just have to check.

What do you say?

Scipio Africanus said #ELECT ANAXAGORE (1 fake vote used)

AlexCheckMate wrote:
I say...... let's see who of the 2 of you goes in the lead for mayor - then I'll use the scandalous information on you :x

Albert Einstein
#ELECT AlexCheckMate
Stephen William Hawking
#ELECT AlexCheckMate

Now back off.
It's time to put all the cards on the table.

-Alex

― Albert Einstein