Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 13 of 40
Hoodlum wrote:
@Paulcha - Did you say that you knew what anaxagore bought? Post #121
This implies that you are the shop owner. If you are the shop owner and not the hostile neutral, shouldn't you be sharing the information of the mask colours that purchased the knives? Now would be a good time. You don't have to protect your shop POSITION secret, because anyone that purchased anything yesterday knows it's the player with the orange mask.
So, I think you should share the mask colours of knife purchases if you are town. You aren't losing if you are lynched. You'd be helping town with this information.
The thing though is I don't believe the shop POSITION went to town or mafia. Town has numbers, Mafia has organization. It started with a neutral. Which neutral are you?
the correct answer for you and your game is. 'The non hostile neutral'.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
There are 16 masks and 14 players. I'd say that the neutrals both have a second mask each
Hoodlum wrote:
i'll be ZzZzZzZZZzzz during execution.
look out for tactical last minute voting. Mafia might want to save paulcha so they can stop town shop Position.
good night
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Walt Disney said:
#LYNCH paulcha

3 hours left to #LYNCH and #BUY items before the day ends.

Lynch tally:
Paulcha - 5 votes - Hoodlum x2, AlexCheckMate, Anaxagore, Walt Disney
Anaxagore - 2 votes - Sygmassacre, Paulcha
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Clarification:
Setting up CCTV cameras and Dousing houses in Oil counts as 1 night action per house. So if you want to set 2 cameras then that counts as 2 actions.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

dough_boy wrote:
What I love is I call out that Alex is a Neutral and I don't think he argued about it.

#LYNCH Alex
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
What I love is I call out that Alex is a Neutral and I don't think he argued about it.

#LYNCH Alex
Mmm?

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3084/money-and-masks-game-thread/post/53944#post-53944

I believe I'm rather unambiguous there? What more should I say to ease your conscience? (I even suggested to switch into getting you mayor instead of Hoodlum - you can read it back somewhere in this thread). All you did.... was say that you'd just do ANYTHING, other than AGREE with ME :D /woop woop

Feel free to lynch whoever you want.... but right now it's 5 on paulcha, 2 on anax - you put 1 on me... <2h left... so I suggest you either gather some more lynches on me very quickly, or you pick a side by lynching either anax or paulcha - lynching someone else would be useless - could be seen as a move by 'non-town' - but that's just me

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
My bad...sorry, you type so much that I just tend to ignore what is in there. ;)
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
My bad...sorry, you type so much that I just tend to ignore what is in there. ;)
Your mea culpa makes perfect sense, ghehe

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3084/money-and-masks-game-thread/post/53874#post-53874
Read the PS ^^

If others would be more vocal, I'd blend in a lot more. As for the ignoring remark... even with the funny wink.... it makes your position in this game a lot lot weaker. It's all about text and analysing what may be behind the words and sentences. Making connections. Due to me providing everyone with such a great inlook in me, I provide ya'all a great service to actually form an opinion about me. Ignoring it... kind of nullifies your use in playing the game :(

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
If we are vocal, we get accused of something, whether or not it's based in fact.

Everyone ganging up on paulcha without much fact seems a bit like a witch-hunt to me but if I say so, I get called likely mafia because I was supporting him so do I vote to lynch him just to make myself look good? Not a good enough reason for me to vote one way or the other and nothing is going to tip the scales another way right now.

I'll just see what he actually was and if he is town, I'll look closely at those who were pointing fingers the loudest;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
@Paulcha - Did you say that you knew what anaxagore bought? Post #121
This implies that you are the shop owner. If you are the shop owner and not the hostile neutral, shouldn't you be sharing the information of the mask colours that purchased the knives? Now would be a good time. You don't have to protect your shop POSITION secret, because anyone that purchased anything yesterday knows it's the player with the orange mask.
So, I think you should share the mask colours of knife purchases if you are town. You aren't losing if you are lynched. You'd be helping town with this information.
The thing though is I don't believe the shop POSITION went to town or mafia. Town has numbers, Mafia has organization. It started with a neutral. Which neutral are you?
the correct answer for you and your game is. 'The non hostile neutral'.

How does this help? Anyone can buy a knife. In fact, I bought one the first chance I got and the store owner who saw my mask and saw my mask colour claim(yellow) knows it as well. You all know now as well. I still don't see how it helps.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
If we are vocal, we get accused of something, whether or not it's based in fact.

Everyone ganging up on paulcha without much fact seems a bit like a witch-hunt to me but if I say so, I get called likely mafia because I was supporting him so do I vote to lynch him just to make myself look good? Not a good enough reason for me to vote one way or the other and nothing is going to tip the scales another way right now.

I'll just see what he actually was and if he is town, I'll look closely at those who were pointing fingers the loudest;)
If you are vocal, you provide your peers with information about yourself, allowing them to form an opinion about you. A part of the game which can not just be skipped.

Same goes for getting accused. You can easily read up on all the accusations that I've got thrown at me - that's fine. People should be critical and voice their suspects. Facts come out later, so we'll be forced to play with only a little bit of facts... with speculation...

There's quite a bit known about paulcha - yeah... the thread here becomes somewhat cluttered... so you'll have to dig for a bit... but that's just the way it is. I for one am not calling you mafia, I assume you're an honest townie. Voting is better than not voting; even if it's a 'wasted' vote - so please do lynch someone (before timer ends).

Already announcing to just point fingers at those that pointed fingers..... we're not reverse engineering here. Noone has any difficulty with picking lottery numbers once they're known ;).

-Alex

PS - I for one am VERY VERY silent when I'm pointing fingers ^^

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
Here is my Role PM:

Dough Boy Role PM (click to show)

I believe Ely and myself are now the only ones that have provided (maybe Hood)? There is no way anyone can claim that I am anything but Town at this point.

And Alex, this version of Mafia is too complex for the limited time I have.
paulcha wrote:
Ok Guys
I think its time. I have a confession to make

Spoiler (click to show)

I lied about my Pm because i thought i would be lynched or killed if people knew i was the store owner. But since it seems its the same with that elment or without, migth as well show the infos I have. Check by yourslef abd then you will believe me.

Spoiler (click to show)

Spoiler (click to show)

Spoiler (click to show)

sincE I saw a Yellow Mask buying a protective vest the first morning and a knife the next day.
I suspected Anaxagore first because of his weird dying Pm, and secondly because dough boy and him had claimed the same role. The old townie, but found out that dough made a mistke abnd he then send me his real role, which was not the old one. I truyed to pressure Anax so that he would admit it and if not that I would denounce him, which is why i sent messages to some of you saying I migth have stuff on someone.
He told me his mask was the leath green onbe and then he went public with what I told him. Couldnt be sure about the mask colour up until now though.

I said he lied, and said this conversation didnt happen because i thought he would be lynched ands the problem would go away. However since i might be the one lynched, i am coming with the truth.

But since Elysium said he was the yellow mask just now in his Pm. I can't be sure, but my first guess was that someone buying A protective vest and a knife were is almost certainly mafia or hoostile neutral, and very rich.

So Hoodlum you were rigth from the begining, I am a neutral but since I aint the hostile one I can win with either town mafia or the hostile neutral. I am ok to choose to win with town, and now that everybody knows, and there are more town then mafia, then I better bet on you guys sorry for the mafias, it could have been fun but now too late.
Dont lynch me. I have much money to help town to win. :)

#UNLYNCH Anaxagore
#lLYNCH Elysium5
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Anaxagore wrote:
Your store Owner position looks legit.
I indeed bought a cane and a brick.
Can other confirm that?
So i guess you are neutral.
Maybe not the good one but i guess its better to keep you alive for now.

#unlynch paulcha
#lynch elysium5