Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 16 of 40
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
If mayba votes paulcha. We ll know he is the last one of the crew. It will be a tie. Times extends and hoodlum will switch. So doesnt mattrr. Ely is getting lynched.

You mean if paulcha doesn't turn out to be hostile/mafia?
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Haha, this sure is messed up :P

Well... I guess this means that either paulcha OR elysium5 really is a mafia/neutral :D Why else would people be spending so much money on saving 1 (and having the other get lynched). So... with town having majority of people... I guess that no matter what happens. Either we lynch the 'bad guy' today, or we continue our 'witch hunt' tomorrow for the one who escapes the lynch today :D

Good luck for V98 keeping everything updated =D Seems like there's a lot of secret activity going on, ghehe

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
AlexCheckMate said:
Good luck for V98 keeping everything updated =D Seems like there's a lot of secret activity going on, ghehe
Thanks lol, I feel like I'm drowning x.x ^^
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Mayba wrote:
#Lynch Paulcha

Reasoning to vote Ely
-Yellow Mask bought protective vest and knife kill according to store owner
-Oil comment from Virt

Reasoning to vote paulcha
-
So Hoodlum you were right from the begining, I am a neutral but since I aint the hostile one I can win with either town mafia or the hostile neutral. I am ok to choose to win with town, and now that everybody knows, and there are more town then mafia, then I better bet on you guys sorry for the mafias, it could have been fun but now too late.

"I am ok to choose to win with town, and now that everybody knows, and there are more town then mafia, then I better bet on you guys sorry for the mafias, it could have been fun but now too late"

So you were in contact with Mafia about winning with them? This is so confusing, town always outnumbers Mafia and you should always side with the town...

-I still don't get why Ely, if mafia, would buy protective vest
-Way too many coins to start out in the game in my opinion
-Something doesn't add up

If ely for some reason turns out Mafia instead of Paulcha, then I'm sorry, but something just doesn't seem right here.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Brutus Caesar said:
#LYNCH Elysium5

Lynch tally:
Paulcha - 8 votes - Hoodlum x2, Walt Disney, Elysium5, Muzthebus, Mahatma Gandhi, Christopher Colombus, Mayba
Elysium5 - 8 votes - Paulcha, Anaxagore, Dough_boy, AlexCheckMate, John Lennon, Nelson Mandela, Abraham Lincoln, Brutus Caesar
Anaxagore - 1 vote - Sygmassacre

Afternoon 2 has been extended by another 5 minutes due to this extra vote.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

dough_boy wrote:
They both have to go anyways. Technically it should have ended with Ely going. Then it was extended again, and again. How about we extend it again to let people change their votes? The rules are the rules. It should NEVER be extended past the deadline. Anything provided prior to the deadline would count, once the deadline hits, it is over.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Henry VIII said:
#LYNCH Elysium5

Lynch tally:
Paulcha - 8 votes - Hoodlum x2, Walt Disney, Elysium5, Muzthebus, Mahatma Gandhi, Christopher Colombus, Mayba
Elysium5 - 9 votes - Paulcha, Anaxagore, Dough_boy, AlexCheckMate, John Lennon, Nelson Mandela, Abraham Lincoln, Brutus Caesar, Henry VIII
Anaxagore - 1 vote - Sygmassacre

Afternoon 2 has been extended by another 5 minutes due to this extra vote.
Day Actions:

dough_boy wrote:
Why is Alex #36 on the 1st page? We only have 14 players so obviously some have additional votes and are hiding behind them.

Wonder if I change my vote to be Alex if one of Paulcha's votes would go away too?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I agree with dough_boy to a certain extent.

The way how the lynch is being handled now, gives a massive advantage to people who are online. Might as well extend the deadline with 12h or something - let people calm down a second and regroup their thoughts =D

I think the secret votes should get released at set/random times. Either not announced till the deadline hits - it's a secret for everyone what happens.
Or maybe updated every 1h or (depending on whether the host is online) - now one can even sort of 'track' who's sending those votes out :o

Messy messy Messi (?!) :D

-Alex

PS - exciting though :P
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Can't hurt to try, especially if you want to knock us both out anyway.

A tie does no good right now.
elysium5 wrote:
You can always lynch me next time around if needed to help town.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
Why is Alex #36 on the 1st page? We only have 14 players so obviously some have additional votes and are hiding behind them.

Wonder if I change my vote to be Alex if one of Paulcha's votes would go away too?
https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3076/money-and-masks-mafia-game/post/53783#post-53783 - why #36 :P

&&&
convo with Hoodlum (editted) (click to show)

I know... I've got issues....

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
paulcha wrote:
Hey, im in a peeting rigth now but followong

As soon as you guys buy a secret vote i use the money to buy another one too. You cant win mafia. :)
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Afternoon 2 is now over. Elysium5 was lynched. He was a speedy mafia.
Please wait while I process actions.
Day Actions: