Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 12 of 40
Virtuosity98 wrote:
The shop wouldn't move with the Mayor each day.
Whoever is mayor if the store owner is lynched would become the new permanent store owner.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
hey guys. do not fret about me having all the money! i am an admin and use to having a lot of power! it won't go to my head i promise.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Sygmassacre wrote:
#Lynch anaxagore
I agree with alex that his lose clause is weird. Not only the length but the structure of the sentence. Its not much but then theres not much i can be sure of at this stage. We arent at lylo so can afford to be wrong. Besides either hood gets the shop and is bad and we lose no matter what or he gets it and we win no matter what (assuming paulcha is the keeper) when we lynch him tomorrow
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
paulcha wrote:
Hoodlum wrote:   Posted: Yesterday, 22:54 
Post #153
#Lynch Paulcha.
He is the hostile neutral that owns the shop. It's a Game balance thing. The richest player (shop owner) had to be the hostile neutral with the hardest win objective. He obviously protected himself and was on the lookout for knife purchases. With his successful lynch, it goes to the mayor. I am 100% town believe it or not. Unfortunately I am colour blind, but at least we got the neutral before the mafia did. Had they killed him at night, they owned the shop. My interaction with paulcha was just a fluke. His response revealed to me that he was the shop owner (orange mask) = hostile neutral.

i say, let's get this over with!

Sorry Ive been out for a while

But Wait what ???!

You are seriously going to fall intoo this trap?
1)First of all my response didnt reaveled anything,
2) Secondly why would the shop owner be the Hostile neutral ? Migth be but that would be one chane out of 13.
3) Thirdly have absolutely no idea were the protective vest thing is coming from, but I never said anything about a protective vest to anaxagore.
Could It be a strategy to frame me.

4) I can see you jumped on the occasion to make me the suspect with no proof, when if I remenber well, you can say you played around, but I what I believe is that you actually believed I was the neutral, and since last game I was mafia and you were neutral you though we could work together in that case, whhc is why you sent me those messages
Spoiler (click to show)

And Now that you probably figured Out I am not you choose to frame me, to have eveyrone agreement's and use your 2 lynch to take me out.
If I am lynched, and you see what I was, then please after that, you will have to believe me about hooldum. Hope He wont manipulate you again.

5) AND very Last, I dont want to trough rocks at anyone but it is interesting after last nigth, when I started suspecting hoodlum , Anaxagore and Alex CheckMate, than the following morning I become the target, and the 3 of them seems quite on the same page about me.
I guess I shouldnt have shared that neither with them not with other because now that they feel the danger, they try to get me out.

Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
paulcha wrote:
Another thing:
I am not sure about that and dont want to accuse you without proof, But about Syg.
I find that wired that a townie has an ability at nigth. I didnt see any so far, neither in mine, nor in the few roles I saw.

You are a creative townie.
You start with 5 coins.
You pay 2 coins to #INVENT an item during the night. In the morning, it will be sold to the highest bidder (you stay inside your house while performing this action).
Win clause: eliminate all members of the mafia and the hostile neutral.

-And please , if the shop owner is a townie, please manifest yourself at least to the people of confidence you have to tell them I AM NOT THE SHOP OWNER. - SO that people can strat believing me about hooldum and anaxagore

LAST : If its alexcheckjmate who influence you in voting against me here is evidence I shared my doubts with him and all this migth be a setup by the mafia
Spoiler (click to show)

#LYNCH ANAXAGORE

And If I am wrong you 'll get to lynch me the next day, for thoose who knwo my rle, you know it will be easy (if i am wrong about my lynch)

Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Sygmassacre
#Lynch anaxagore
I agree with alex that his lose clause is weird. Not only the length but the structure of the sentence. Its not much but then theres not much i can be sure of at this stage. We arent at lylo so can afford to be wrong. Besides either hood gets the shop and is bad and we lose no matter what or he gets it and we win no matter what (assuming paulcha is the keeper) when we lynch him tomorrow

I do not think Anaxagore is the right lynch. Yes, we aren't lylo - but regardless of that, it makes no sense to lynch wrong.
Yesterday I was 100% fixed on going after Anax - his role PM was just totally unbelievable..... however..... you saved him :P Your role claim makes his role a possibility (I'm still against such roles and do not really understand why the host put such a role in.... but that's something to talk about later - or perhaps there's even more about the mechanics that I'm unaware of and I'm just being rather rude now :D We'll find out later, ghehe).
I do not think someone would fake the death of his father. So I believe what you said. With that said, I believe you wouldn't have the energy or the spark to fake the conversation you had with V98 concerning your role. So your role exists. So Ana's role can exist. So I'd say the both of you are 100% set town. We should NOT lynch Ana; let's stick with paulcha.

Yes, the ShopOwner position goes to the mayor.. so that would be Hoodlum... thing however is.... who cares? :D in case he turns out to be scamming us - we'll lead him to the gallows the next day. For what it's worth, I trust him right now - and more than paulcha for sure. So I'd be all in favour of continueing our hunt on paulcha.

Having said that, I also believe it is a good possibility that the host didnt want to place the strong SO position in hands of either town, nor mafia - so the SO being neutral - I can dig that.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Sygmassacre
Also cheeky will probably be inactive for this whole game since she was helping so much on the marae she never got to even look at this game

I'm quoting this and going to respond on this - not to be obnoxious, but to try and be ethical and fair towards everyone.

There's nothing more I can do/feel than utmost respect for people doing stuff for/with their family - especially in cases such as this one - they take full priority.
Therefore I would like to suggest/hear what everyone (especially syg/V98 (&cheeky? if she's reading?)) thinks about looking for a replacement for cheeky. From a game point of view... there's no sense in having someone in game who's not going to be able to play and from cheeky's point of view - I'd feel bad myself for letting down people who sort of depend on me. By replacing her, that last feeling can be undermined. This is however by far not my decision - I'm just surfacing it, in case noone else is contemplating about it.

Thanks for reading & responsing,

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
@Syg. My role is real. Who do you think that revival elixir was for? Moreover night 0..

@Paul. I am on my phone so it is a bit hard to check another page while typing but i dont think i said to anyone the item you accused me of having was a protective vest.. But it was exaxtly what you said.. Which just proves i was saying the truth.
As of now i cant be sure you are not being manipulated by mafia so ill give you a last chance to explain this story...
Otherwise you are certainly mafia, or as Hood said, the hostile neutral shop owner..
Please share your Pm to everyone. You'll see that his townie name doenst fit his desctiption, like at all #paranoid
Also according to his Pm he is poor, like really poor if i remmeber right. but he advocates capitalism. I could understand but it needs explanation.
Anyway

#Lynch Paulcha
Anaxagore wrote:
Anaxagore
#elect hood

Maybe im doing a mistake but something weird happened.
Paulcha said he knew what i bought yesterday.
But the item he said is not in my possession.
He then said maybe its not my mask he saw.

I said item. I never mentionned a protective vest..
:) #busted
Virtuosity98 wrote:
4 hours left to #LYNCH and #BUY items before the day ends.

Lynch tally:
Anaxagore - 2 votes - Sygmassacre and Paulcha
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).