Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 8 of 40
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
AlexCheckMate
Mmmm, I'll assume you realise that you also paid 1 coint to get into the run? So you aren't really gaining :<
Nope. This game is entirely too confusing for me with the limited time I have. If I don't have to be elected to get a coin then #ELECT hood.

I guess I don't understand why everyone wouldn't want to run all the time to get an extra coin?
You do not get a coin for #RUNning. You get a coin for #ELECTing :p - the run costs a coin (if you however make it - you get +3 (cap @ 10) for every vote you get, once appointed mayor) - hence I hoped to try and get less people running for mayor...

Current tally.... for those interested :o

Hood: ||| (3)
paulcha: | (1)

Still waiting for loads of votes in the election =d

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
So to run I had to pay a coin?

Then every vote Hood gets he gets additional coins? How do we know that Hood is Town? Is this how the game works, there is only a night kill if the mafia has coins to buy a weapon? So every vote that Hood gets could be feeding the mafia if he isn't town?
Muzthebus wrote:
Ok i am having trouble figureing out who is running for mayor besides hood?
and wich regime he want to represent?

also what happen to our old mayor?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
So to run I had to pay a coin?

Then every vote Hood gets he gets additional coins? How do we know that Hood is Town? Is this how the game works, there is only a night kill if the mafia has coins to buy a weapon? So every vote that Hood gets could be feeding the mafia if he isn't town?

Virtuosity98
NIGHT ACTIONS:• #RUN FOR ELECTION - [regime]: enter the next morning's election by paying 1 coin and choosing a regime (you don't leave your house).

:3
Reading post #1 is very helpful - not meant in a mean/bad way. It's not time intensive and it'll clear up alot of question(mark)s for you :o

Yeah... I assume that the people who are voting for Hoodlum have a reason for doing so. There is however no proof about this out in the open (here in the thread). We'll always have to be careful about mafia/infiltrants :o

IRT Muzt - it's in the newspaperclip V98 posted: https://i.ibb.co/ZGvWpCM/Town-News-Day-2.jpg - capitalism.
Nothing happened with the old mayor oO it's just a 1-day-job in this game :p (unless reelected ;d)

It'd be good if EVERYONE #ELECTs someone - preferably along with a reason for doing so ;)

-Alex

“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
paulcha wrote:
Please dont vote for hooldum as mayor. I dont now if that conversation was just a bluf or what, but it is quite suspect so for me he is the next on ht elist. If he is elected, he will not be lynch and will pass a t the positon of shop owner

Spoiler (click to show)
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Muzthebus wrote:
i want to vote for a capitalist.

who i will be voting for dough_boy i think.

#elect doughbouy

Hoodlum wrote:
paulcha? saying im mafia is suspect? i said i was town and you said i was suspicious. should i have said i was neutral? my bad
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Muzthebus wrote:
@v98 can we get a recap on who is in the game?
the way i read it no1 have died and is syg still alive?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Only GM_Archiee is dead. He was a learning townie. He was wearing a Gold mask.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
#Elect paulcha

Seems like the safest candidate to me at the moment.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
ELECTION SO FAR:

Hoodlum: 4 votes - Hoodlum, Kyla, Dough_boy, AlexCheckMate
Paulcha: 3 votes - Paulcha, Muzthebus, Elysium5

Just over two hours left to #ELECT, #BUY, and #BID.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).