Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 6 of 40
paulcha wrote:
If someone else wann go representing capitalism i can withdraw my candidacy

I'd be willing to candidate too. But lets see how this turns out for now.

At the moment 2 people have agreed to exchange the rest of the pm with me.

I' ok to share that as well, lets see how many can tell the same
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Anaxagore wrote:
By the way alex, i said i stop talking to you privately becuse you are sure i am mafia. I never said you were.
Kyla wrote:
This thing to #DEAL for info sounds interesting. I would be willing tomorrow I think. Not sure exactly how this works but if anyone is interested message me ;)

I won't run since I haven't been very active, but I wont vote for syg to be mayor again.

I would like info on Muzthebus to be honest
Muzthebus wrote:
hi kyla. and everyone.
yea sry i havent been as active as i use to..
had a busy weekend and had a very loong day today just got home need to try and sleep.
i will be more active tomorrow. have been hard for me to reach out to all players, but promise i will get around to it tomorrow.
still behind on returning pp pm and so on. also a little diffecult sometimes with the time zones. have not figured it out 100% yet. it helps with the run down clock tho..

still not sure about the mechanics of the game since its my second game at all, and the masks and 3phases. just trying to not be to eager like last game where i almost got lynched on the second day:P

Virtuosity98 wrote:
1hr left to do Night Actions :)

I think some of you don't realise that everyone gets to do 2 Night Actions avery night.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
AlexCheckMate
[...] I for one would prefer that Anax does NOT get to be the mayor for tomorrow. Not paulcha either.

I could run for mayor myself, but I suppose that isn't the best idea - it would be best if someone else (not appointed by me) goes for mayor (and hopefully someone I approve of, ghehe :d). Why not me? Because none of you can be certain that I'm not mafia either and I'm rather vocal here, so I'm sure there's quite some opinions on me being formed by now already :)

Can I please get a volunteer to run for mayor? As well as people supporting his candicacy. I would really like it if we could already agree on the next mayor, before we even start the next phase =) (just <6h left). From towns perspective - we would save a lot of money - so it's good, right? =) [...]

Less than 1 hour left..... I've tried to find someone saying s/he'd be willing to run for mayor..... but only got Anaxagore & paulcha to volunteer; the 2 I do not want :D (nor anyone saying s/he'd support a candicacy on X)

I hope there's still someone else up for it..... else I'll send in my own candicacy (I dont want to :#). So little talking (in the forum thread) going on... I'm flabbergasted :x

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 1 is now over. Please wait while I process the events of the night.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Hoodlum wrote:
If i am alive.
------------------

Good Morning,

Thank you to my family, friends, and campaign staff for joining me today.

I am a Rich colourblind Townie and I am announcing my official Mayoral Candidacy for Virtuo City. I would liketh your vote, so please consider kindly giving it to me. I like money and power! I want the extra moolah that the role entails. I embrace you all! I see no colour, you are all equal in mine eyes.
I'd use my extra voting power wisely. We must avenge the death of our original mayor and maketh our city a happy go lucky one again.
As for the regime I support the flow of money! Capitalist all the way homey.
Vote Hoodlum!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Town News Day 2 (click to show)
Spray Paint (click to show)

It is now Morning 2. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Morning 2 will end in 16 hours (countdown).
Morning Actions: (click to show)
Day Actions:

Hoodlum wrote:
[image]

take that mafia!

that's not a knoife, this is a knoife! 
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
[image]

take that mafia!

that's not a knoife, this is a knoife! 

Nice, Crocodile Hoodee.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Anaxagore wrote:
Aight!

Dont vote for me to be mayor.
I am voting Hoodlum if you care. He is the one i trust the more right now (i know its a bit weird given his reputation).

About the no kill, either mafia is inactive, but i dont think so given virt saying people were playing well (even if one or two members might be) or their target was/were protected, or just at home.
Or mafia is confident for us to lynch each other and wait.. Tht could be smart but still i would try to accelerate and kill if i were them.
Concerning the neutral maybe none of them is killing and they hve other goals. Any idea?
Or maybe the targets were all just watching netflix home. That's what i dont get with this game. I guess there is some secret power or weapons i dont know, but why not staying home every night?
First i thought we could be ignit, but i re read and they have to come one first time to douse the house when we are not here. So impossible to die if we stay home... I mean there is probably an exception i al not aware of. I believe virt is smart enough not to havr make such a mistake.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anaxagore
First i thought we could be ignit, but i re read and they have to come one first time to douse the house when we are not here. So impossible to die if we stay home... I mean there is probably an exception i al not aware of. I believe virt is smart enough not to havr make such a mistake.

Obviously I'm not hahaha ^^ Oil was meant to counter those who sat at home... Time to exercise some UNLIMITED MOD POWER :D

Announcement:
From now on, staying home at Night will NOT prevent your house from being #DOUSED with Oil.

Cheers Anax! I knew there was something that wouldn't work haha :) But yes, there are other ways to get around people who sit at home.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
UPDATED STORE PRICES (changes in bold/italics): (click to show)
Day Actions: