Mayba
GM_Archiee
CheekyTeeky
Jimmy1066
Dough_boy
AlexCheckMate

Virtuosity98

//nice to just have them all clickable =D

So it seems that in this community the main starting strategy is to lynch someone inactive... I however see this differently, as such, I'll remain on my own track - feel free to inspire me towards other ideas though.

Sygmassacre
Lynching an inactive is safe because if they flip town any mafia has an excuse for being on the wagon. Lynching an active who flips town points all kinds of fingers at the people who voted for them. There probably isnt much doubt ill be voting for someone and at this stage it wont be hood, anax, paulcha, muz or alex.

I would say dough too but theres a tradition to consider :p

In fact.... it seems that for right now... I'm going to go fully against the idea of Sygmassacre as I'll be putting my #LYNCH on Paulcha =)
I'll provide reasons why later, if asked for. In the meanwhile, I'd love to hear what everyone else is planning on doing :)

As for the underlined line... I guess that's an insiderjoke.... and that it's not meant seriously - if it was, it would probably be harmful for town :o can't base new games on old games (without more intel).

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I regretfully point out that I have made 1 mistake in my modding. I will not reveal what it was unless absolutely necessary. I have a ridiculous amount of things to keep track of and one thing slipped my mind. Hopefully my error will not affect the game.

Keep going everyone! On the whole everyone seems to be playing quite well :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I neither confirm nor deny such a notion ;)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Sygmassacre wrote:
I have 2 votes alex. Tell me why and ill hopefully help get your lynch through if valid enough
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
paulcha wrote:
Hey everyone, if I seem inactive thats not the case, I dont have much time to write to everyone, neither I had to investigate the game so far.
@AlexCheckMate I strongly encourage you to give further reason to your lynch please. Have I done anything suspicious which make you want to take me out rather than anyone else?
I dont want to play the classic counter attack as you are more suspicious than me or anything like that. I dont have anything on anyone so far.
But I am in the obligation to defend me so far. I hope everyone else will see the purely random attack, but again, please explain your reason. So far, if I die because of that please consider any other person who would vote against me for no reason.
I'm sorry AlexcheckMate , even if i dont have anything on you I will simply defend myself before I forget and its too late because no one took anyother action. #LYNCH ALEXCHECKMATE
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
paulcha
Hey everyone, if I seem inactive thats not the case, I dont have much time to write to everyone, neither I had to investigate the game so far.
@AlexCheckMate I strongly encourage you to give further reason to your lynch please. Have I done anything suspicious which make you want to take me out rather than anyone else?
I dont want to play the classic counter attack as you are more suspicious than me or anything like that. I dont have anything on anyone so far.
But I am in the obligation to defend me so far. I hope everyone else will see the purely random attack, but again, please explain your reason. So far, if I die because of that please consider any other person who would vote against me for no reason.
I'm sorry AlexcheckMate , even if i dont have anything on you I will simply defend myself before I forget and its too late because no one took anyother action. #LYNCH ALEXCHECKMATE

My reason to put my vote on you is twofold:

1) Sygmassacre, the (current) mayor, put you in his 'not lynch list' - no reasons given as to why this is the case. I thought it'd be good to pick 1 of them, to get some discussion going :)
2) I've seen you online/active several times, but 0 input from you - not in the thread, not in inbox, nowhere.

Now your response..... I can't say it is helping your case :x You say you aren't inactive (agreed - you aren't - but you do PLAY inactive... which is suspicious).
To add to that.... you aren't playing any games atm.... so claiming to have no(t alot of) time is fine... but then why login at all? Login when you DO have time and DO write stuff... to me, you look like the classic bad guy who's just trying to keep low profile at the start...

You say you do not want to just 'lynch back - classic' - yet you do so anyway :P Even though my lynch is the only lynch so far..... so there's no 1vs1 camp going on already or something..... no need to go like this to try and save your skin. You can do better. Please do better. Too late? There's >9h left.....

It would also be cool to get input from more people =) (I put my lynch up >6h ago..... since then 1 measly reply from Syg with no info in - just fishing for info from me & now 1 defense from paulcha - we could do with a lot more!).

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
I currently have nothing to offer other than the fact that everyone is claiming to be town.
Kyla wrote:
Gosh damit, my bad. Welcome to the game for me ^^
Hoodlum wrote:
lynch GM_Archiee
active but inactive
He's joining tournaments, taking turns, ignoring messages. maybe a lynch vote will get him motivated.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Paulcha was on my list because he messaged me. I should have put mayba on there too
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
In case im not on before the 5 hour deadline
#LYNCH gm_archie

For no reason other than 3 votes makes a good chance of the lynch going through
 Σ
AlexCheckMate wrote:
<30 minutes left...... 4/14 people put a lynch up..... expected better :/

Sure wonder what made others not do it (or if they'll still do it.... why do it so late before the deadline... )

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
#Lynch GM_Archiee

Any clarification? Would be appreciated.

This lynch is making my nose tingle - #BadSign

― Albert Einstein