Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 31 of 31
elysium5 wrote:
Thanks, skarni. I wish I could have blown something up first.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
Big moments on the game, The first was Dracona leaving mid game, that sure made it harder but we still should have won for sure. Second was my trust in Anaxagore. Out of Muzane, Vicious and Anaxagore I was sure Muzane wasn't the real bubbles because his role PM didn't start in the same way as most of the villagers' role PMs. I went for Vicious being honest and got him as Felipe War so at that point I was 90% sure Anax was Bubbles.

Then I died and Mayba was playing out the obvious game plan and when he died he gave it to marcESK who never seemed to give it to Dwcalvert who made a critical mistake.

There are 2 types of players in this game. The first is a searcher. This is someone who takes an active role in working out who is mafia and checking, crosschecking and cross referencing with every other comment to see if they align. They have gut feelings but they don't follow them if there isn't any contradictions. These players often die earlier in the game

The second type sits back and lets other players do the chasing and hopes to be informed on everything, these type of players don't look at evidence unless it arrives in the forum or at their PM box so have nothing to go on but gut instinct. These players tend to survive long into the game.

I prefer the first strategy because in the second strategy, the flaw is "the person who gets the PM's is the person who sends the most PM's" which definitely leaves them vulnerable for a mafia strike of deception without the village being able to easily interveen
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
skarni wrote:
MarcESK
dwcalvert
It’s a game of deception... I’ve now been duped by Hoody, Mada, and Anax.

I’m the worst player? Name ONE time you reached out to me MarcesK? My downfall was in trusting people too much. But your silence made me vote you. Don’t be mad at how I played, since it’s a direct result of how you chose to play.

And lastly, Skarni, you wanted to kill me for inactivity- look at the decisions I made, and how I carried the game along with my decision to save my special power until it was most effective- it created a 6v1v1 for the village. The village should have won LONG before my vote “decided” this ultimately. Let this be a lesson to future mods- inactivity in a game of mafia isn’t a bad thing!!!

My silence...

No Marcesk, you were not the worst player, but u made some big mistakes. Maybe i didnt explain that correct, sorry
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.