May the Force be with you
  • 421 posts
  • Page 1 of 29
Madagascarter wrote:
Sheev Palpatine - "Execute Order 66."

At that moment order shattered, millions of Jedi and all the padawans died but some did survive and they are determined to fight back. Sheev Palpatine is giving the Jedi a chance to find and lynch the Sith, but his own reasons are to dispose of the Sith legally before creating the Empire. So we start at Night 1 because I am certain that you will not want to lynch anyone day 1 so, Players lists
1Hoodlum
2.Elysium5
3.Vicious
4.Kyla
5.Skarni
6.Henris01
7.Anaxagore
8.Paulcha
9.Huskers01
10. Sygmassacre
11. Jimi
12.Dough_boy
13.Dwcalvert
14.4960epic
15.marcEST
16.Mayba
17. CheekyTeeky

Potential Roles List (click to show)

Now I'm going to give UltrasPlots rules and then add specifics for the game
Rules (click to show)

Now rules and mechanics about this game,
Spoiler (click to show)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Sorry didn’t have to enough time to send them all out so I didn’t send any out. I’ll send you it in approximately 1.5 hours time

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Wait...they all survived or just some?

Also, how do we have 23 roles but only 17 players? And how can Darth Vader possibly be neutral if Jar Jar is in the game?
Madagascarter wrote:
Potential roles links. I'm a giving extra good guy roles so that we don't play the game of "Lets just claim and then some people will be doubled up!

Summer 2 Countdown

dough_boy wrote:
I guess since it is night one I might as well make as much chaos and havoc as I can right? Since I am always targeted first... [image]
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright! I think I've got all role PMs out! Lets cause havoc plummeting straight into N1. Lets Go!

EDIT: If anyone hasn't recieved a role PM or recieved 2 please tell me ASAP

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Alright! I think I've got all role PMs out! Lets cause havoc plummeting straight into N1. Lets Go!

EDIT: If anyone hasn't recieved a role PM or recieved 2 please tell me ASAP

To: Hoodlum
Madagascarter said:
20 Oct 2017, 04:10 pm
User you are Jar Jar Binks. You are sided with the Jedi.
You are a public speaker for the Gungans and have captained a fight in a famous Gungan battle. However in the daily lynching, no-one takes you seriously so anyone who you vote for has a surety of not being lynched.

#unlynch Jar Jar Binks

*did you forget to put my name in the role mada? lol
dough_boy wrote:
Dude...if you are Jar Jar I might try suicide...that is just an insult to any TRUE Star Wars fan...

On the other hand can we be friends? Then I never have to be lynched. Can you vote for yourself?
Hoodlum wrote:
i was gonna. but i thought i better not. others might vote me to test it, and then i find i cant lol. sounds like a jar jar thing to do tho. I'll save you if you can save me!
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright a few players have noted mistakes in my role PM’s and have been worrying about how they could be shared. Well yeah, I was in a rush with some of my ones and didn’t proof check correctly.

Summer 2 Countdown

dough_boy wrote:
We all know how one typo led to the death of 3 innocents last game...maybe this one someone can go nuclear.
Anaxagore wrote:
Is it possible to have a summary of each role actions please? like we had in the last mafia game

Madagascarter wrote:
Sorry, that won't be available, but some will become evident later. Slightly different game and rules.

Deadlines: not sure lets just get all our actions in as quickly as possible. I'll play about 24 hours since game started.

Summer 2 Countdown