May the Force be with you
  • 421 posts
  • Page 5 of 29
Kyla wrote:
sub Cheeky in? I'm glad I found my dear darling daughter, dwcalvert <3

things that have surprised me this game:
- Henris not talking in the forum
- skarni usually says something in the forum too
- dough not claiming a name when he normally leads the town to claim (spades and last game, it's still early though so lets not lynch him ;) )
- huskers leading a lynch
Jimi wrote:
Doughboy man where is your analysis?
 Why are you lynching otter?

Have you heard anything from a special role?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
dough_boy wrote:
I appreciate you not wanting to lynch me early...with no protection it means I can last longer. :)
dough_boy wrote:
Jimi
Doughboy man where is your analysis?
 Why are you lynching otter?

Have you heard anything from a special role?

I just said to lynch Otter because Mad said they aren't playing. Hoping maybe they are Sith ;). Plus at this point it wouldn't matter as a vote as there are 3 for Henris. Even if they all come off all it does is make it a 1:1 tie against me.

I haven't been doing any analysis. I am leaving that to others this game. With no protection I likely will be gone soon so I don't want to hinder the Jedi in winning. I have been in contact with Hood, Anax and Marc. We think we know who Chewbacca is.

Right now I am assuming that the Sith killed Syg and the Fett is the Vig so there might only be two night kills possible...and Fett couldn't kill the first night without offers. I would have to say that being killed by the Fett would be a badge of honor...so hopefully that is how I go out.
Vicious wrote:
I am an old jedi Qui-Gon living a quiet life I have no evidence against henris so my vote is no lynch
elysium5 wrote:
I am still willing to change my vote, Henris, but I haven't received a response to my message to you and I haven't seen any explanation, reason, or otherwise in this forum not to vote for you. A blind lynch is tough but I'd rather do that then nothing at all. I will change my vote if you can give me a reason to whether here or in private!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Well I'm hoping Mada confirms my replacement. I'm just blending in since Kyla wants me here ;)
You have a keen military mind Pod...
skarni wrote:
Kyla
sub Cheeky in? I'm glad I found my dear darling daughter, dwcalvert <3

things that have surprised me this game:
- Henris not talking in the forum
- skarni usually says something in the forum too
- dough not claiming a name when he normally leads the town to claim (spades and last game, it's still early though so lets not lynch him ;) )
- huskers leading a lynch

Im with flu. Sorry for the low activity, just out of the bed now.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
I am still with no lynch. I have already told my role to the ones that asked, im a nice funny robot in the force side
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.