May the Force be with you
  • 421 posts
  • Page 8 of 29
dough_boy wrote:
I told you...I have no night actions. I cannot kill...I cannot protect...I cannot investigate...I have nothing to do. This is why nighttime is so boring for me. At least daytime I could discuss lynch's, etc. Also apparently I am not cool enough to be invited to the super secret discussion group that has been set up and I am assuming infiltrated by the Sith.
Anaxagore wrote:
Next game is it possible to make day and night only 12h each??
This game is too long zzz
Kyla wrote:
Don't think you mentioned that dough, or I missed it. If we had 12h some might miss putting their actions in
dough_boy wrote:
Anaxagore
Next game is it possible to make day and night only 12h each??
This game is too long zzz

I liked how Hood had it set to 24 hours and provided everyone's time zone and when their actions were due. Then you could easily tell when turns were done. It is frustrating when you don't have a night action and you have no clue who does or how many that we are waiting on. You would figure that even with a handful they could be entered in the first few hours or so. As least during the daytime we can do stuff.

Of course it could be you all are discussing things behind my back...
Hoodlum wrote:
just sitting here, refreshing waiting to die
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
could play 2 games at once! town of token the sequel?
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
just sitting here, refreshing waiting to die
same + searching for websites with similar MAFIA games... though all I found are crappy..
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright, I was getting there, I had all night actions in a while ago but I do have a life as well.

Anyway General Grevious and Count Dooku burst in on where Padme was sleeping, after mercilessly killing the guards, General Grevious sliced Padme down. Right then Anakin Skywalker burst in on the seen and flew into a rage about the Jedi promising to protect her and raging at the Sith for killing her. Despite what you Sith have been told, Anakin did not join you, he became neutral, whose only wish was to cause suffering for all the people who had caused him to suffer.

Kyla was Padme.

Day 2 has begun
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
day immunity, as long as i have a vote ;) wooo
dough_boy wrote:
Anaxagore
Lynch dough boy

Why? What did I ever do to you? Since I am on the side of Jedi are you going to make this TWO games in a row you lynch an innocent?

Since I have no information about anything (and I am assuming that Hood and Anax has the most information) I can only assume that one or both are Sith. Yet again Anax has incorrect information and likely has Sith in his secret group. Until someone gives me reason to lynch someone other than Anax or myself I will leave it with:

#LYNCH Anaxagore