May the Force be with you
  • 421 posts
  • Page 10 of 29
dough_boy wrote:
#UNLYNCH Anaxagore

I have provided the requested information to Anax. I am hoping he is on the up and up. I would prefer that he not share it or share it with limited people. I do not have any information on anyone (just a few role claims) but I am hoping someone (anyone) has more information than I do at this point.

I haven't been afforded any sort of protection like my last few games where I could have been more bold. Because of this and being a stronger player I assumed I would be targeted sooner than later.
dough_boy wrote:
MarcESK
skarni
Why do you place r2d2 in your avtar? Thats my role!
Spoiler (click to show)

So is this anything? skarni is lynching MarcESK because of the same avatar with no defense about it?
Anaxagore wrote:
It' true. Dough sent me his role description. I won't publish it however I have noticed some stuff.

While reading it, i became sceptical about lynching him. Okay the text description is a bit longer than others but the role is actually possible and the ability linked to the role he claims.
However in the end of the description i read:
"May the force be with you"

I compared it to others scripts I received and never saw that before.

Also he justified other stuff quite well, but when it came to how he learnt about the secret group he said
Someone (really don't remember who) copied the subject line of your chat from you to a handful of players. It didn't have any more than that. I thought it was strange to be that bold that fast, but then thought it might have been faked. Guess it wasn't if you are admitting it.

I asked who is that « someone » is and he replied Kyla… unofrtunately she cannot talk anymore…

There are too many coincidences to make me believe dough is who he claims he is, however i am not 100% sure he is Sith.
I fear he might be Darth Vador and try to be lynched as a kind of jester.
What do you guys think?
CheekyTeeky wrote:
You think he came up with coincidences to try to get lynched as a jester? O_o

That doesn't make sense to me. That would be an incredibly elaborate way to try and look lynchable when there are plenty of ways to do so more overtly.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
dough_boy wrote:
Mad has made a lot of mistakes in role pm's...he himself has even admitted. I can't help what he sent me. You tell me how I should have played that role?

I also can't help the fact that Kyla was the one who told me about the secret group. Not that it matters. It wasn't trying to out you, or anything else. We didn't even discuss it past what I sent you. I never had anything about what was being said in the group, who was what role, or who was on the hit list (just assumptions that is what was talked about).

I still haven't heard one shred of evidence against anyone (other than skarni on MarcESK - which is weak at best). This might be the most complicated game yet (because we have phantom roles, dual roles, no public knowledge of abilities, etc) and I am glad I am not getting too involved as the last one made my head hurt. :)
Madagascarter wrote:
Dough Boy - 4 lynches - Anaxagore, Mayba, MarCESK, Jimi
MarcEST - 1 lynch - Skarni
No lynch - 1 lynch - Hoodlum
CheekyTeeky -1 lynch - CheekyTeeky

The exact vote count is being kept in a heavily guarded Ty Fighter.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
elysium5 wrote:
#Lynch dwcalvert

Has been pretty quiet and didn't respond to my last message. Everybody is on the dough train so I thought I would mix it up a little and see if I can draw out dw. I am open to changing my vote, as always, but would like to hear some feedback.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
4960epic wrote:
Lynch DwCalvert
He has made no contact with me, and is silent as silent can be.
MarcESK wrote:
I believe: dough_boy, 4960epic, husker and elysium5 are Sith and Neutral.

May I die tonight.
Spoiler (click to show)
Madagascarter wrote:
Dough Boy - 4 lynches - Anaxagore, Mayba, MarCESK, Jimi
Dwcalvert - 3 lynches - Elysium5, huskers01, 4960epic
MarcEST - 1 lynch - Skarni
No lynch - 1 lynch - Hoodlum
CheekyTeeky -1 lynch - CheekyTeeky

The exact vote count is being kept in a heavily guarded Ty Fighter.

About the time, there are 14 players left so we'll shout when 7 players lynch the same
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
4960epic wrote:
Just trying to elicit a response from dwcalcvert. Have not heard anything from him?