May the Force be with you
  • 421 posts
  • Page 28 of 29
Madagascarter wrote:
Random assignments except for Kyla which was random been 4 which were less important near the beginning of the game because she sent me a message saying that she will be in area without wifi for start.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
MarcESK wrote:
Next game planned already?
Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)
Mayba wrote:
Thanks for hosting Mada.

I'm still confused as to what happened with the below posts.. Elysium visited 2 people? and Anax claiming there was invisible text by Markesk??

skarni: Mada told me elysium visited me and huskers. I assume that the doctor protected me (i will keep that info to save the doc), and now Huskers is dead.

Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: 28 Oct 2017, 14:42 
Post #317
wtf i don't know how you did that MarkESK??

When I copy paste his chat it appears as "I amnot Sith" as you guys can see

you might think I am crazy but it is well written "I am Sith" on my message

Also, sorry Anax, but your lynching of yourself didn't prove any of your points and was a dumb move considering you pretty much had night protection for the rest of the game.
MarcESK wrote:
Mayba
Anax claiming there was invisible text by Markesk??

I used a clever trick: I wrote this: Imnot Sith. - Feel free to copy the bold text and paste it into the Editor and you will see what is written.. If Anaxagore were not under stress in the situation and would have re-read he would have saw it.

This is "Imnot Sith" but the "not" in font-size 0 so no one is able to see or read it properly.
If copy and pasted the fontsize as it is BBCode is removed and "Imnot Sith" appears.

I found no rules against using BBCode :P
Spoiler (click to show)
skarni wrote:
Anaxagore
I totally disagree with you dough on that.
In any Mafia game, the good guys have interests in sharing the maximum info (for instance by telling people what you did in the night...)
Sure it might help the bad guys getting info about everyone faster.
But by crosschecking everything people end up noticing facts and think rationally together (if A=B then C must be X). That's how you win.
Not by hiding info and lying to people.

Skarni i'm sorry i didn't trust you but you got to admit your story (like the double visit of elysium) + your aggresive attitude as soon as i started suspecting you, were not the best to make me believe you were actually a good guy.

You should admit that if i can trace, i trace sonebody, this people visits the jill at night, i send you that by pm and ask you to lead the lynch to protect my role, and you go to the forum and lynch me, its normal i turn agressive and doubtful about you.

You made a mistake there, and hoodlum used it well..
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
Thanks a lot for hosting madag. Really fun.

Can you send info and full roles to try to use them on the game im preparing?
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
dough_boy wrote:
MarcESK
I found no rules against using BBCode :P

There isn't...but in the end you guys were both on the same side so doing deceptive things just ends up hurting the team in general.
Madagascarter wrote:
This is a Copy and Paste from my original Word Document so it may be slightly different as I did final alterations to a few of them. You can also see I got more lazy as I got along.

Spoiler (click to show)

Summer 2 Countdown

Kyla wrote:
We're probably safee to start new sign ups now even if you're not ready. Will take a bit for find noobie etc
Mayba wrote:
Why did paulcha's attack fail when he attacked elysium? Did he guess wrong on the role? He said he was certain ely was count dooku so that sucks if he changed it last minute.

Palucha you are Mace Windu. You are sided with the Jedi.
You are second in command in the Jedi rank and have great power over the force. You are an exceptional user of the lightsabre as well of having astounding wisdom beyond his years.
Once per night you can #Kill user if you know the exact role of who that user is and it will not fail unless used on Darth Vader. If you give the USER as the wrong role he will not die and your vote in the daily lynch will be 0. However, otherwise your vote in the daily lynch will be +4.

Madagascarter wrote:
Paulcha's attack failed because Elysium had a protection, lol. I can see what you are saying. That was one of the role PMs I changed just before starting.

Paulcha's role PM in message
Palucha you are Mace Windu. You are sided with the Jedi.
You are second in command in the Jedi rank and have great power over the force. You are an exceptional user of the lightsabre as well of having astounding wisdom beyond his years.
Once per night you can #Kill user if you know the exact role of who that user is. If you give the USER as the wrong role he will not die and your vote in the daily lynch will be 0. However, otherwise your vote in the daily lynch will be +4.

This cannot be used on Darth Vader

Summer 2 Countdown

Anaxagore wrote:
Mayba
Also, sorry Anax, but your lynching of yourself didn't prove any of your points and was a dumb move considering you pretty much had night protection for the rest of the game.

To be honest I knew about the 4 votes of paulcha, so this day I was just waiting for Skarni's lynch.
But after 36h, there was still no result and one by one people were accusing me of acting like Mafia and lying about MarcEsk's message.
I proposed to switch vote to elysium but it was too late, I was the new target.
I was sick of not being listen so I tried to die Jesus 's style.
Didn't work out that well finally...
Sygmassacre wrote:
Cmon guys, Jar Jar, really? I had hood pegged from the start but didnt hire him because i thought there was no way he would survive pretending to be jar jar and i needed alive people to win. But the sith came for me first which ill take as a complement lol. Gg
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ