May the Force be with you
  • 421 posts
  • Page 22 of 29
Anaxagore wrote:
At least you could try to dissimulate you are sith
so now you are 100% sure I am sith. lol
I though you were sure elysium was sith.
Even I who probably has more info than you (if you are a jedi), am not sure about anything.
I just know either you tell the truth about elysium or not.
So I know 100% you or elysium is Sith.
I think everyone should think the same but apparently you guys prefer to lynch me.
My death would not bring you many info, apart point at the people who lynched me, but I believe some people voting against me are not even Sith..
I don't think all Sith would appear on the same side.

Anyway,
since I might die, here is the questions unresolved you guys should ask you:

-Whatever both investigator are saying (btw you are not one of them skarni, tracing is a different thing), they both said something false when inspecting dough (since he was still Anakin at the time).
It means one could be lying, both could, or there is a framer within the Sith, which means information coming from both or them, whichever it is is not to trust 100%.

-CheekyTeeky and Hoodlum have kind of the same ability. It is weird.
-Why Hoodlum is not voting for himself?

-Why Skarni is not voting for elysium? since apparently he said he traced him as having visited husker...
-Why elysium is not voting for Skarni? since he is accusing him of being a Sith.
-Could both work together and have created this story between each other to make sure the one who survives look safe to the group?

-Why 4960epic distracted paulcha last night? Apparently someone advised him to do that but he doesn't remember who.

-Why some people are more listening to Skarni instead of me? when his whole role is weird

PS: I know you guys won't trust me but MarkESK was stupid enough to reveal me he is Sith in private message, so if I die, kill him first.
Anaxagore said:
27 Oct 2017, 10:46
skarni is probably a sith.
if we kill him, we know who to kill after, depending on if he is good or not.
Anaxagore said:
27 Oct 2017, 11:08
who did you heal last night?
MarcESK said:
27 Oct 2017, 14:28
#paulcha
Anaxagore said:
28 Oct 2017, 14:04
Skarni pretends you heal him and you don't even care..

I guess you are Sith finally.
I am pretty sad I am the only one who is being logic here.
But good for you guys..

MarcESK said:
28 Oct 2017, 14:28
Imnot Sith
Anaxagore said:
28 Oct 2017, 14:35
why did you pretend you were unable to heal me then?

Then Skarni or elysium.

Anaxagore wrote:
wtf i don't know how you did that MarkESK??

When I copy paste his chat it appears as "I amnot Sith" as you guys can see

you might think I am crazy but it is well written "I am Sith" on my message
Mayba wrote:
Lol....I’m pretty sure you can’t edit messages after sending them. So unless you are actually able to edit or modify messages after sending them, you are just trying to save face for forgetting to edit his post to make it seem like he said he’s sith...
skarni wrote:
PS: I know you guys won't trust me but MarkESK was stupid enough to reveal me he is Sith in private message, so if I die, kill him first.

mafia manual: once you think you are gonna to get lynched then ask people to lynch the power roles. now you go for the doc.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
Mayba
Lol....I’m pretty sure you can’t edit messages after sending them. So unless you are actually able to edit or modify messages after sending them, you are just trying to save face for forgetting to edit his post to make it seem like he said he’s sith...
i still dont understand why your vote is on me Mayba
skarni wrote:
ok i was some seconds late Mayba
Anaxagore wrote:
@mayba,
if i copy paste the blank in between the words 'am' and 'Sith', it appears 'not'.

I am not good enough in IT to explain how he did it but...

anyway lynch me and you'll know
skarni wrote:
LOL

@mayba,
if i copy paste the blank in between the words 'am' and 'Sith', it appears 'not'.
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
At least you could try to dissimulate you are sith
so now you are 100% sure I am sith. lol
I though you were sure elysium was sith.
Even I who probably has more info than you (if you are a jedi), am not sure about anything.
I just know either you tell the truth about elysium or not.
So I know 100% you or elysium is Sith.
I think everyone should think the same but apparently you guys prefer to lynch me.
My death would not bring you many info, apart point at the people who lynched me, but I believe some people voting against me are not even Sith..
I don't think all Sith would appear on the same side.

Anyway,
since I might die, here is the questions unresolved you guys should ask you:

-Whatever both investigator are saying (btw you are not one of them skarni, tracing is a different thing), they both said something false when inspecting dough (since he was still Anakin at the time).
It means one could be lying, both could, or there is a framer within the Sith, which means information coming from both or them, whichever it is is not to trust 100%.

-CheekyTeeky and Hoodlum have kind of the same ability. It is weird.
-Why Hoodlum is not voting for himself?

-Why Skarni is not voting for elysium? since apparently he said he traced him as having visited husker...
-Why elysium is not voting for Skarni? since he is accusing him of being a Sith.
-Could both work together and have created this story between each other to make sure the one who survives look safe to the group?

-Why 4960epic distracted paulcha last night? Apparently someone advised him to do that but he doesn't remember who.

-Why some people are more listening to Skarni instead of me? when his whole role is weird

Anaxagore said:
27 Oct 2017, 10:46
skarni is probably a sith.
if we kill him, we know who to kill after, depending on if he is good or not.
Anaxagore said:
27 Oct 2017, 11:08
who did you heal last night?
MarcESK said:
27 Oct 2017, 14:28
#paulcha
Anaxagore said:
28 Oct 2017, 14:04
Skarni pretends you heal him and you don't even care..

I guess you are Sith finally.
I am pretty sad I am the only one who is being logic here.
But good for you guys..

MarcESK said:
28 Oct 2017, 14:28
Imnot Sith
Anaxagore said:
28 Oct 2017, 14:35
why did you pretend you were unable to heal me then?

Then Skarni or elysium.

I cant answer all of your questions but I can answer the one I highlighted:

Why elysium is not voting for Skarni? since he is accusing him of being a Sith.

I don't believe I actually did accuse him of being Sith. He did accuse me of it several times but that doesn't automatically mean I accused him back. It would seem easy for me to want to jump all over him because he was so much against me but I have not voted yet because I WANT TO WIN and that doesn't mean trying to lynch players who don't trust me, it means trying to lynch players I am sure are Sith.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Anaxagore wrote:
@elysium,

skarni said you visited husker, so he kind of claims you are Count Doku.
either he is jedi and you are Count Doku
But, if you are not Count Doku, you should know he is lying....

but I think you are smart enough to know that already
so your weird argumentation makes me suspect you.
Anaxagore wrote:
So that jedi win the game, i think the best solution know is:

UNLYNCH skarni
LYNCH Anaxagore

I will kill myself so that everyone knows what I said is the truth:

-MarcESK is Sith (kill him tonight)

-Skarni or elysium is Sith (both could be). If Skarni isn't, elysium is Count Doku.

-4960epic has to reveal who told him to distract paulcha. This person is Sith.
If he reveal the name of either MarcESK and either Skarni or elysium, it means one more Sith is in the nature.
The suspects to my actual knowledge could be: 4960epic (if he lied), Hoodlum (doesn't lynch himself and never votes), jimi (check his investigating skills before lynching him), or Vicious (doesn't talk).

With all your abilities, you guys will easily find that last Sith.

Good luck
skarni wrote:
Anaxagore
So that jedi win the game, i think the best solution know is:

UNLYNCH skarni
LYNCH Anaxagore

I will kill myself so that everyone knows what I said is the truth:

-MarcESK is Sith (kill him tonight)y

-Skarni or elysium is Sith (both could be). If Skarni isn't, elysium is Count Doku.

-4960epic has to reveal who told him to distract paulcha. This person is Sith.
If he reveal the name of either MarcESK and either Skarni or elysium, it means one more Sith is in the nature.
The suspects to my actual knowledge could be: 4960epic (if he lied), Hoodlum (doesn't lynch himself and never votes), jimi (check his investigating skills before lynching him), or Vicious (doesn't talk).

With all your abilities, you guys will easily find that last Sith.

Good luck

There are roles that once killed or lynched appear to be town on mafia games. That could be your case. Anyway with my -2 votes you were done without changing your vote, so your pretended sacrifice is not real
paulcha wrote:
I dont know if whzt you are saying is true anaxagore, but I think it is possible to writte in color, so MarcEsk could have wrote I am (not (in white)) sith.
Well playde if it is the case, why would he have told that otherwise
But you could still be lying but wouldnt have wrote that (the no) or share the post then.
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.