May the Force be with you
  • 421 posts
  • Page 20 of 29
paulcha wrote:
Hey, I wont comment on the Elyseum / Skrani thing , I made up my mind.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has communications with : dwcalvert , vicious or mayba, because I don't beleive i saw them anywhere this chat. Thoughts? Want to talk about it?
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
paulcha wrote:
Just wanted to try something out because I noticed hoodlum repetedly insisted on the fact no one takes him seriously (jar jar)
... did someone take a shot at skarni and it killed huskers?
will anyone take jar jar seriously?

im not in the cool kid club either. i feel used! just wants to know more, and doesn't want to know how my day has gone either.
fitting role..no one takes me seriously!

And this phrase whith red underlined "unlynch" made me think maybee someone have to take jar jar seriously to trigger an action from him, and sso lynching, unlynching him maybee would be a way.
Is the force strong with you? I have an immunity idol for you. Now you can have it.

Probably, I am just tripping, and hoodlum just takes his role seriooulsy :D but i though I'll try it out anyway

Just for the doubt

#Lynch Jar Jar Binks
#Unlynch Jar Jar Binks
#Lynch Skrani
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Lol Paulcha, the games aren't that intricate here but I like your imagination ^^
You have a keen military mind Pod...
MarcESK wrote:
paulcha
Hey, I wont comment on the Elyseum / Skrani thing , I made up my mind.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has communications with : dwcalvert , vicious or mayba, because I don't beleive i saw them anywhere this chat. Thoughts? Want to talk about it?

Hello, I talked with all 3 of them, I kind of talk with everyone from time to time. I do not know much about them tho.

Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
Write me PM's, ask me here, im here to answer every question you might have.
I want the Sith to be #Lynched
Spoiler (click to show)
skarni wrote:
Mayba appearing to lynch with the majority. Nice for the jedis to keep in mind for the future.

Why are you lynching r2d2?
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:

Ok i will answer your accusations 1 by 1.

First of all, i did not share my full role, i just told im r2d2 and that i havs lynching protection. I keep for me my tracing hability until i feel more confident with you

Later on thr game, i shared my full pm role to you, as you presed everybody with that

And lately, read carefully mada answer, it is not weird. Of course he answers something i am nlt asking, but before that, he gives me everything i need at the beggining of the phrase. He says ALL. That word, ALL, is the answer of the question i made. The rest i didnt need. Thats why i answered ok thanks.

I hope that explanation js enough for you anaxa. Please read carefully, and take that in mind. Sometimes is hard to accelt you have been wrong.
skarni wrote:
As it appears i will probably get lynched while sleeping, remember that. Ely, and probaly paulcha and probably anaxa
Mayba wrote:

[Mayba appearing to lynch with the majority. Nice for the jedis to keep in mind for the future.

Why are you lynching r2d2?/quote]

Sorry, but there are a lot of things that don't add up to your story.

1) You happen to trace the actions of two users who don't have any actions. One whom is dead and had no night action and another who revealed his role early on and also has no night action. Weird, but I guess I'll believe this.

2) You're saying elysium has a night action that allows him to visit 2 people? That doesn't make any sense if he is Sith. Unless the rules were changed, mafia can only kill one person at the time. Not sure why you expect me to believe that he gets to visit 2 people, figure out which one of them doesn't have protection and then proceed to kill that person. If the mafia attack someone who has protection, there would be no death that night. You're saying there would have been two deaths if you didn't have protection.

3) We all pretty much know who the doctor is and I'm pretty sure he didn't protect you that night.

Sorry if you're a real Jedi, but your story just doesn't make sense. As you've said it yourself, if you're not Sith we will vote elysium next turn.

Madagascarter wrote:
Skarni - 3 - Anaxagore, Paulcha, Mayba
Elysium - 2 - MarcESK, Skarni
CheekyTeeky - 1 - Cheekyteeky
Anaxagore - 1 - 4960epic
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand