May the Force be with you
  • 421 posts
  • Page 24 of 29
Hoodlum wrote:
well done doctor or distraction, or an absent sith.

who got healed? who saved a jedi or possibly saved sith
who got distracted? no death, possibly distracted sith.
who visited who.
who was inspected, and what were the results.
clues are here.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
after seven and seven turnarounds in my mind, i will think that sometimes are easier than they seem.

#lynch elysium5
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Jimi wrote:
Lynch Elysium

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Unlynch Elysium

Lynch vicious

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Madagascarter wrote:
Elysium5 - 2 - MarcESK, Skarni
Vicious - 3 - Jimi, 4960epic, Mayba

Hoodlum is dangerously close to being turned into a vegetable. ;)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Well, I'm afraid your voting has been cut short. Sheev Palpatine has used his Emergency Powers to lynch MarcESK. This created an absolute uproar among the Senate and Jedi Councel and they begged him to put some reason into it but to no avail, Sheev Palpatine wanted MarcESK lynched so MarcESK shall be lynched.

MarcESK was the HE-A1 droid.

Night 5 begins. Sorry MarcESK and Jedi if your gonna win this it has got to do your night actions right. May the force be with you

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Hoodlum
Mayba
Vicious
dwcalvert

all online when the orders were executed.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
I am trying to piece together what happened...I have no idea who was saving, distracting, shooting who, etc. but I can see from the voting that as soon as it looked like Vicious was in danger of being lynched, MarcESK was suddenly lynched. Of those who voted to lynch Vicious, I am 80% sure Jimi and Mayba (a few of you know what that means) are Jedi and from conversations, I have to say I trust epic is also who he says he is. I don't suspect any of those three having anything to do with this turn of events.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Vicious wrote:
As I am also trying to understand myself. an just before all that mischief went down I had a visit from a droid.

Madagascarter said:
30 Oct 2017, 07:58 am
C-3PO sent you a visit last night, and you couldn't get away.

not sure wat your insinuating ely but I am  Qui-Gon  I believe sith wanted the dr dead. just a theory an also to make me look sketchy so if you fall for that rig-amoral then you maybe on the wrong path 
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright it is day time and you wake up to some shocking realisations. Firstly

Mace Windu and Count Dooku crash upon each others paths for a second night running. Last night was a stalemate as both had protection of some sort but the next night they are at it again. Here was some dialoge from before the fight
Mace Windu: My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count.
Dooku: Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.

And the double the fall it was that despite Mace Windu getting the other hand time and time again, he couldn't break through Count Dooku's guard. Finally General Grevious appeared and it was too much for Mace Windu and he was cut down. General Grevious added his lightsaber to his collection.

Paulcha was Mace Windu

Also last night Qui Gon feared that he was recieving visits from the Sith and prepare to macacre anyone who tried to even talk to him. Unfortunatly He cut down Luke Skywalker and C-3PO

Mayba was Luke Skywalker and 4960epic was C-3PO

Day 5 begins and Jedi you can still win but it probably won't happen

Summer 2 Countdown