May the Force be with you
  • 421 posts
  • Page 27 of 29
Hoodlum wrote:
yeah. i planned to use the day execute on you at some point anax, since u revealed you couldnt be killed. out of all the town, i didn't have much chat with you and you didn't include me in joined chats, but fortunately ely was in those ones I wasnt in, and we relayed info to eachother. epic at some point didn't trust you, so i ran with that doubt he had and unexpectedly the momentum of votes went on you for the day. perfect. before you died though you hinted that vicious had a veteran role, whereas i thought it was just a protect role. i tried to get epic to visit her but she wasn't on Alert. but when marcESK saved mayba, then it was 'bingo'.."epic u distracted a kill" vicious, MUST be sith. distract her again.

so then mayba and paulcha coordinated to kill vicious, and ely the next night if either of them lived through the lynch. The votes were on Vicious and ely that day. and that was why I pulled the day lynch and killed Marcesk (doctor), so it would seem that Vicious did the day lynch. and for us there was no more doctor, and no more town save.

Vicious had told me that she had 1 protect left. and then someone told me her actual role that confirmed she was veteran. I told Vicious that there is talk that the vigilante suspected her as sith and is going to shoot her. and that she should protect herself and at least prevent a double kill, hers and his guilt death. then of course epic was going to distract her again thinking she was the shooter. and ely could protect himself, and shoot paulcha who had a second attempt on ely. even if Vicious didn't go on alert, she would of died because mayba shot at her and mayba would of died of guilt shooting a jedi.
i was infiltrating mayba and jimi huskers, throughout the game. Huskers was going to steal cheekys vote so he was a priority kill.. but there was debate to kill jimi but we left him alive. because we knew most of jimi's moves so we knew whether to frame someone or protect one of us. Sharing my role as soon as possible was something i gained a lot of trust with, and making sure i played as i would normally play. it fooled a lot of players and I wasn't voting at all throughout the game which made my supposed save action believable.

I had the perfect team mates, ely and cheeky. ely is always hard to read, it became challenging after he got inspected. cheeky and I are always butting heads on the same team and this one wasnt any different lol, but i know she plays her best as mafia, as she fooled me really good in game of thrones.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
On day 1 i told a handful of people that hood was sith before i became darth vader. As soon as i heard that both he and Anax had all roles and there was no collisions i knew that meant Mad had provided the sith with fake roles too. As soon as he said he had more roles than Anax i knew he was likely sith.

Also i knew Cheeky/Otter was sith as there was no reason to replace if they were jedi. Only need to replace if sith because they would be so weak.

It was tough for me because my win was to kill luke and leia (after i became darth), but the only thing that was clear was that i couldnt win with village. Mad never got back to us if it would be game over if both died or if i would win neutral and sith could win their game. Because of this hood had to let me die. Also it said for me to kill them, but apparently i cant and it was just that they needed to die.

Once hood showed me the secret group i knew at least one was sith. Once i became darth and saw the other was ely i knew two had infiltrated and it was pretty much game over. Even though at that tine i was On the side of jedi i still tried to help you guys out until i became darth.
skarni wrote:
Madagascarter
Skarni still doing the next one?

ys, im on the way. 2/3 days to finish writing the roles, i want to change something due to last games.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
Anaxagore
gg MAFIA. Really well played.
I guess you guys were behind my lynch? manipulating people to believe I am Sith? or advising Marc to reveal me he is Sith?

Elysium I knew you were lying when telling me you didn't understand it was either you or Skarni but Skarni was playing so weird I couldn't trust him.

what was weird is that you knew I was tracing ely, that I received a message from madag saying ely visited huskers, huskers appeared died and you go to the forum and lynch me.

that make that all of we turn the sight to you and lynch you. If you had believed me, ely was lynched, not you. but you feel so angry that someone else, not you, unrevealed a sith.

Thats why you come to call me stupid by PM. you are still angry.

You should try to separate game from feelings and life.
skarni wrote:
Exact spanish word is pedantería for that. i don't know in english.
skarni wrote:
Anaxagore said:
28 Oct 2017, 18:54
You and your Mafia team will soon be dead.
Everyone doesn't trust me for now, but after my death you know it's the end
Whichever move you make will make you loose..

Anaxagore said:
28 Oct 2017, 19:00
I mean, if by any chance, you are not Sith, you are the most stupid player I ever saw
dough_boy wrote:
I am not sure if this is Anax' second game or if he has played more. After how he played town of token I was trying to avoid him this game because it isn't smart play. I laid out how ToT needed to be played after I died because I knew I wasn't going to survive. I had done all of the work and he wanted my information so I gave it to everyone. He had something to prove this game and included WAY too many people in the first day in the "circle of trust". He wanted to show he was a leader and I believe this was the downfall of the Jedi. Had he only rallied people that had been vetted this could have been a much different game. Even if I was on Jedi side (technically I was the first night and day) I wouldn't have gotten involved with that group.
Anaxagore wrote:
I totally disagree with you dough on that.
In any Mafia game, the good guys have interests in sharing the maximum info (for instance by telling people what you did in the night...)
Sure it might help the bad guys getting info about everyone faster.
But by crosschecking everything people end up noticing facts and think rationally together (if A=B then C must be X). That's how you win.
Not by hiding info and lying to people.

Skarni i'm sorry i didn't trust you but you got to admit your story (like the double visit of elysium) + your aggresive attitude as soon as i started suspecting you, were not the best to make me believe you were actually a good guy.
4960epic wrote:
Cheeky was rather silent, but well played mafia. At the end I knew elysium was mafia, but he had me played most of the game. Hood deserves the MVP here, never faltering, never failing to answer, nice job bro. The only reason I had any suspicion of him was that he never used that supposed vote save ability lol. Anyhow very well played guys!
dough_boy wrote:
Anaxagore
In any Mafia game, the good guys have interests in sharing the maximum info (for instance by telling people what you did in the night...)

Yes and no. Until you have been vetted then it is generally better to keep some things to your chest. Don't need too much information floating around. Remember, the sith know who they are.

dough_boy said:
22 Oct 2017, 17:44
How is your matrix coming along? Sounds like Hood is close...

Anaxagore said:
23 Oct 2017, 23:31
I have everyone

dough_boy said:
24 Oct 2017, 00:14
So you have everyone and no collisions? These extra roles will kill us. I have had a few others claim to me but I am assuming they likely told you the same thing.

I am assuming no one claimed Sith or Darth Vader then huh?

I wonder if Mad actually provided false roles for these other characters. i.e.. "{USER} you are Count Dooku. Blah Blah Blah. You can tell others you are {Alternate Role} to not have to worry about dual claiming."

dough_boy said:
24 Oct 2017, 12:56
FYI...Hood is claiming to have more roles than you do. Not sure how that is possible unless he is Sith.

Before night two I had accurately predicted the false roles and that Hood is possibly Sith to you.
dough_boy wrote:
dough_boy said:
24 Oct 2017, 00:17
Anax is saying he has everyone's roles. He didn't indicate any collisions...so I am assuming that Mad likely gave the Sith/DV alternate roles they can claim...?

Hoodlum said:
24 Oct 2017, 01:33
i haven't found any collisions either, i think i have a fuller list than anax too atm

dough_boy said:
24 Oct 2017, 01:44
Then either my assumption about Mad is correct or both you and Anax are Sith. ;)

Hoodlum said:
24 Oct 2017, 01:51
anax feeling invincible sounds sithesh. you would have your own list wouldn't you? and did you find any collisions? us 3 ;)

Hoodlum said:
24 Oct 2017, 01:53

To: Jimi, elysium5, Mayba, 4960epic, Madagascarter, Hoodlum, Vicious, huskers01, Kyla, paulcha, MarcESK

he is taking the lead and started a supposed force chat. if he is sith he's quite crafty for a new player

To me...this was the end of the game...the "Community of the 'Supposed' FORCE. I knew at least one had to be Sith, turns out there were two. They were able to get complete and exact roles (including "powers" ) and use those against you.
Madagascarter wrote:
The two turning points in the game were the elimination of Boba Fett and Krenic right at the beginning and Anaxagores suggestion of everyone claim. The Sith then had an instant knowledge of who's who and then Hood jumped on that and controlled the whole village. I really knew he had you all hoodwinked when he sent this to people about Elysium5 had been inspected.
Hoodlum
Hoodlum said:
27 Oct 2017, 08:34
jimi. don't tell anyone else. this is perfect for mayba. and we should try and make it look like we are cosy with ely and dont suspect him
And then that course of action was taken.

Day 2 was really confusing for me, sorry. Dough was being lynched but Hoodlum kept claiming he was going to use his emergency powers but he didn't so I want to know for sure if he was going to use it.

New roles I thought were effective - Huskers01 vote stealer - I put it in as the main General Grievous counter but I really began to like it and would love to see it again.
Henris01 Bounty Hunter - Unfortunately died too early by poor play but I think if a better player used him, it could become really fun and would like to see him again..
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand