May the Force be with you
  • 421 posts
  • Page 26 of 29
skarni wrote:
#Unlynch vicious

#lynch cheekyteeky
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Madagascarter wrote:
I guess that is everyone voted.

The majority voted for dwcalvert but just as they were about to fire their blasters at her Jabba the Hut slithers in and bids the Sith and Jedi welcome, he'll gladly pay 25,000 for her life! Deal done, Dwcalvert lives the rest of her life chained up to Jabba the Hut.

Dwcalvert was Princess Leia.

The Jedi have lost and the Sith were left to rule the galaxy! This is the fate of the remaining Jedi.
Vicious was Qui-Gon and being incredibly old died having lived in a time of many wars.
Jimi was Yoda who after the war went into hiding back onto his planet in Dagobah.
Skarni was R2-D2 who escaped and arrived in the resistance believing there is still a chance to take down the Sith.

The Sith identity was, Hoodlum, Elysium5 and CheekyTeeky.

MVP Hoodlum he was basically playing the village the whole game and telling them what to do so the Sith could counter.

More thoughts in next post.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
skarni wrote:
hoodlum you are rubbish...

well played, nice trap to the inspector and the tracer. you got jimi and me.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright Mafia role PMs, I'm pretty sure you've got all Jedi ones already.
Sith Role PM (click to show)

Also this game I decided to provide fake role PMs for the bad guys which was where many of you the fooled.

Alright for Village MVP it is difficult because Hoodlum played all of you. The only unforeseen thing by Hoodlum was MarcESK save on Mayba and because MarcESK was being unpredictable so Hood couldn't trace his moves, Village MVP goes to MarcESK. 
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Jimi wrote:
well played Hood

you manipulated me very very well.

feeling so stupid.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Kyla wrote:
Also this game I decided to provide fake role PMs for the bad guys which was where many of you the fooled.
Kyla wrote:
also... I accidentally guess 2 mafia my last day lol (Hood/ely) just saying, guess we better all listen to me next game? :)
Hoodlum wrote:
if we knew that we were lied to, by madagascarter, we probably might not have killed you kyla..

kill Padme Amidala and he’ll turn into Darth Vader and join your team.

dough could of easily won this game, after i was annoyed because if the lie, as i shared my role with dough when he proposed to work with me after he turned into darth vader. dough didn't care if i was sith or town. if i was town he'd help kill sith, if i was sith even better. it was tempting to gain a secret killer ally that will help sith so i shared my role. i forgot to omit that i was aligned with otter/cheeky and ely. so that was a biggg mistake i made. we all ended up working with dough anyway, but there was no clarification for a shared victory with him, so we ended up leaving him on the lynch post. we had successfully framed dough night 1, so there was a lonnnng wait, for him to get lynched by leia and majority vote.. and i could of saved him with my 1 day lynch power that stops voting. but i decided sith were in a good position without dough, and doughs objective was too easy as he knew everyones role as i did. he just had to kill luke and leia for END GAME, before sith killed everyone else.
i could of potentially ruined it for cheeky and ely. 

kyla, your role was bait for the storyline ;) 
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
gg MAFIA. Really well played.
I guess you guys were behind my lynch? manipulating people to believe I am Sith? or advising Marc to reveal me he is Sith?

Elysium I knew you were lying when telling me you didn't understand it was either you or Skarni but Skarni was playing so weird I couldn't trust him.