May the Force be with you
  • 421 posts
  • Page 6 of 29
Madagascarter wrote:
The crowd was shouting, "Man who claims last is the first we will Blast!" Over and over again, some shouted Dough_Boy but most shouted Henris_1 and demanded that he justify himself. However, Henris_1 was either oblivious to this, or completely unconcerned, just happy to think that if he stays silent long enough others will forget about him. The crowd reacted saying that this was suspicious. So it seemed that Henris_1 walked himself to the excution squad. Sheev Palpetine gave a command to "Fire at will." And that was the end of Henris_1. Later they saw that Boba Fetts shop has closed for good. You decided that you had lynched Boba Fett.

The only thing I have to say to Henris_1 was THAT was the worst technieque I've ever seen in mafia, not responding to anyone despite being online for large periods of time. Jedi and Sith, it takes time to think of cool neutral roles, and then you go and kill them day and night 1 but oh well :.(

Night 2 has begun

In other news Otter has had a personality changed. This character has changed his/her stage name to CheekyTeeky!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
dough_boy wrote:
Man...sorry Mad. Was looking forward to a few Fett kills. At least they were both not Jedi. :)

Welcome Cheeky! 

#Lynch CheekyTeeky

(I have no other information other than Mad wanted to replace Otter. Which unless Otter was Darth Vader, could mean that Cheeky is one of the Sith's).
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Lol nice try dough.

Spoiler (click to show)

You have a keen military mind Pod...
MarcESK wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Lol nice try dough.

Spoiler (click to show)

So, just write #Lynch CheekyTeeky and you are at -7 lynches right now?
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
aww mada's neutrals lol.

skarni
I am still with no lynch. I have already told my role to the ones that asked, im a nice funny robot in the force side

nope, you didn't tell me when i asked. hope your feeling better though.

welcome to the game cheeky

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.
dough_boy wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Lol nice try dough.

Spoiler (click to show)

So you are a prime Sith kill then. Since they know we have no chance to lynch you they should want to target you.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
dough_boy
CheekyTeeky
Lol nice try dough.

Spoiler (click to show)

So you are a prime Sith kill then. Since they know we have no chance to lynch you they should want to target you.

Are you trying to give a reason to kill me without looking suspicious?
Anaxagore wrote:
CheekyTeeky,
if your ability is -8 votes, can you please explain why you voted dough_boy last turn?
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
To: Hoodlum
Madagascarter said:
20 Oct 2017, 04:10 pm
User you are Jar Jar Binks. You are sided with the Jedi.
You are a public speaker for the Gungans and have captained a fight in a famous Gungan battle. However in the daily lynching, no-one takes you seriously so anyone who you vote for has a surety of not being lynched

Hoodlum's ability is quite similar to yours CheekyTeeky...

I guess both could tell the truth .. or not..
elysium5 wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think in the sign-ups, Cheeky gave her last spot to otter. Maybe that is why she offered to take it back? Felt bad about giving up a spot to someone who didn't /isn't playing?
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Anaxagore
CheekyTeeky,
if your ability is -8 votes, can you please explain why you voted dough_boy last turn?

Because dough is mafia duh lol jk. I didn't have a role PM I was just trolling until mada gave me the spot.