May the Force be with you
  • 421 posts
  • Page 4 of 29
huskers01 wrote:
Awfully silent. There's time to unlynch. Field of 16. Process of elimination. Gotta start somewhere
Anaxagore wrote:
My suspects for now are the people which haven't revealed me their role yet:

-Skarni
-Henris01
-Huskers01
-Dough_boy
-Dwcalvert
-Otter

I guess Skarni, Dwcalvert, and Otter may not be really present since I never saw them in the forum.
However, Henris, Huskers & Dough boy should have responded by now.
Especially dough_boy (notorious MVP of TOWN of MAFIA) who has changed his behaviour completely since the previous game. He barely talks in the forum chat and doesn't answer private chats...
Jimi wrote:
Anaxagore
My suspects for now are the people which haven't revealed me their role yet:

-Skarni
-Henris01
-Huskers01
-Dough_boy
-Dwcalvert
-Otter

I guess Skarni, Dwcalvert, and Otter may not be really present since I never saw them in the forum.
However, Henris, Huskers & Dough boy should have responded by now.
Especially dough_boy (notorious MVP of TOWN of MAFIA) who has changed his behaviour completely since the previous game. He barely talks in the forum chat and doesn't answer private chats...
Yea I Totaly agree, I was discussing the same thing with other players, that's weird from doug

for me, I will Lynch Doug unless he says something convincing.

#Lynch Doug

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
paulcha wrote:
Husker, I think we are like 6 that have talk so far, so potentially everyone else is
Awfully silent
. Moroever last game he didn't talk too, well, was killed first too :D But is it possible you investigated him and find something that makes you want to target him more than others ?

Don't know on the list of suspects, I think so far everyone that havent share their role is suspect.
Though I agree on Dough boy. HIs behaviour is very different, t seems you don't want to investigate anything this time, like if you already know who is who. Can you defend yourself somehow ? There is time to unlynch

#Lynch Dough_Boy
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
skarni wrote:
Hi, i have been silent because i have troubles at work. I have read the forum and i just see Syg is out. At teh moment, not enough info.

no lynch
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
dough_boy wrote:
Sorry to disappoint all. My wife has had some friends staying with us the last few days so it has been hit and miss when I can get on.

The fun thing is that I still am not "Mafia"...but I will always be first suspect. I am "Jedi" although I am not actually a Jedi

What I find strange is I have only had Hood, Anax and Ely reach out to me. The last few games I was more proactive only because I had protection (and as mentioned I have none now). For those saying I have been quiet I think I have been active on the forums, just haven't had time to get chats going (I will respond to the one message I have left this morning).
MarcESK wrote:
@4960epic
@huskers01
@doughboy
@mayba
@Vicious.
@dwcalvert
@Otter
@Skarni
@Henris01
I would like to get to know who you are?

#Unlynch Henris (I dont know the people above as well)
Spoiler (click to show)
dwcalvert wrote:
Hey all... trying to catch up on messages and the forum after a long day at work and traveling home...

May the force be with you all.

-Princess Leia

PS- it’s about time I got to be a pretty little princess, haha. Thanks Mada!
Madagascarter wrote:
3 for Henris
2 for No lynch
1 for Dough Boy, I'll shout about max 24 hours more or majority.

Also looking for Subs for Otter if he doesn't come online.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand