$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • 326 posts
  • Page 22 of 22
Sygmassacre wrote:
My vote goes to dough. Although his suspicion of me was half-baked he mixed the ingredients together finally, kneading the mixture into a town cake that was sure to rise once the trusted group pan was greased. Isnt this game a piece of cake?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
Next game I think madagascarter is hosting..

Madagascarter = Retro
Skarni - Politics
CheekyTeeky - Shotguns?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright, I’ll write some thoughts before I start new game. Firstly the game would have been very different depending on our first move. There was some debate concerning who we should kill and frame N1. I wanted to frame either Dough or Jimmy, leaning towards Dough and I asked others to kill Kyla. Unfortunately I got ignored and they tried to kill Dough so I changed my frame to Jimmy and then all mafia actions failed. So well played Dough and village.

Game Mechanics: I think the village had too much power. For example the inspector basically was the sheriff. I couldn’t believe it when I found out inspector got sheriff’s results. The whole point of inspector is to try and persuade others when they find a mafia without anyone knowing for sure. Secondly if the Jailer inspects a mafia they die instantly, above the fact that there are too many inspector roles, this is a fail safe vilgilante. Vigilante is supposed to be a bomb that could be used to great effect but can also be fired at wrong person. If they were fixed then I think that it would perhaps be even who would win except even in this game means village will win due to the sheer difficulty of convincing lies. But otherwise, it was fun and perhaps with a few alterations would be fun again. You introduced some new roles like Veteran and Transporter which will definitely be toyed with for future games.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
if you framed doughboy, it could have been quite interesting. it would have been a successful frame, as he was checked by the sheriff that night.
with the mafia., and serial killer, and the potential veteran killing a lot of innocents, which actually happened, is what i expected to balance it out a bit, but the mafia failed to make kills due to being unlucky. 2 successful kills, + serial killer kills would have been a closer game.

N1 (click to show)
dough_boy wrote:
I can see having too many "investigators" but really they weren't accurate.

Sheriff - Suspicious or not
Investigator - Role 1, Role 2, Role 3
Jailer - has to jail and then interrogate (and hope they are mafia for a kill)

Maybe the investigator and lookout shouldn't have been able to see some of the other roles results? Or maybe they shouldn't get the results, but just the target? So skarni could see me, but not what sbs got. Having 2 of the "powerful" power roles with an essentially immune role was a powerful force to overcome.

We really lucked out that the framer wasn't ever able to work. It would also be interesting if the framer can choose what role they want to frame the person as. Logic might say mafia, but maybe it would be better to frame someone else as the survivor. It could even be fun if you framed someone and it traveled through night actions to frame everyone. Frames jimmy but because had a night action it framed the jailer, etc. 

I believe I mentioned in one my explanations that really the framer could have been a sacrificial lamb by the mafia regardless. The chances of a successful frame happening are slim to none because you have to guess the correct person that is going to be looked at. I would have sacrificed them early so that the others could possibly look innocent. For instance had huskers or ely suggested lynching Mad and they been in on it early, it would likely have taken awhile to figure out they were bad.
Kyla wrote:
Kyla
My only thing is: (not sure you seen this through all the messages Hood)

1. Transporter mechanic's
If a Jester is lynched, you cannot transport their haunting to another player.
2. Jester role
A Transporter can direct the haunt onto someone else who did not vote guilty

Yes dough is mvp for sure, by a long shot really
dough_boy wrote:
I am also curious if the framer could frame mafia. For instance Mad could have framed Huskers to be say the veteran (or town in general)?

Kyla Said
Out of curiosity, how many people asked for roles?

+1
Hoodlum wrote:
about 5 asked for roles. some ask for what they didnt want. some wanted random or didn't ask at all.
majority was random, which i randomized them to players, then slotted and switched to requests made