$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • 326 posts
  • Page 14 of 22
Anaxagore wrote:
it's true that the whole transportation thing with the veteran leading in the death of 3 town people is the thing we neeed to figure out.

and the fact dough, you're the only one who explains how it happens is weird.

I want to hear what JIMMY1006 has to say for god sake!
Kyla wrote:
I will be on later, I can retract my vote if I feel like he isn't. but too much coincidences with dough
dough_boy wrote:
Anaxagore
okay but if paulcha was really mafia, why would his Mafia friend blackmailed him?
We think paulcha was the serial killer...NOT Mafia.
dough_boy wrote:
Anaxagore
it's true that the whole transportation thing with the veteran leading in the death of 3 town people is the thing we neeed to figure out.

and the fact dough, you're the only one who explains how it happens is weird.

I want to hear what JIMMY1006 has to say for god sake!

I am explaining it correctly. The only thing that could be different is if syg wasn't the veteran and instead paulcha was and jimi just happened to transport paulcha without telling me and then syg would be able to claim that he was vig when not because paulcha got blackmailed and cannot talk. It would also mean that skarni would have had to investigate someone other than paulcha and his action fall on paulcha.

This would then all mean that the real town people are still not trusting and hiding their roles and we will die.
Anaxagore wrote:
Elysium, we haven't hear from you today.

Have you been transported last night?
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
the godfather ?
Stop being a poor sport Jester. :)

I have no way to protect myself at night unless I am either the Veteran, Survivor, Doctor or Bodyguard...which are all "Town" roles.
Kyla wrote:
"You can not be killed at night" - Godfather.

so you think I'm jester now? well at least I'm safe from lynches then ;)
jimmy1066 wrote:
Dough could also be the serial killer. Which would put him in an interesting position being able to help hunt the mafia whilst trying to kill town. He advised the transporter which speeds up his job. The only problem with that is, we would have heard from the REAL survivor by now I feel.