$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • 326 posts
  • Page 1 of 22
Hoodlum wrote:
TOWN of TOKEN
[image]

Hoodlums Clock (click to show)

The game has Started. The Mayor (me) is feeling generou$, and will make sure all of it's Token Town freemium members have some spending tokens to be able to play games on d12 while you play this game. Thank you for participating in this game, and there is definitely more Token$ to earn at the conclusion of this forum role playing game.

Let's get started!

It is Night Zero, the Choosing Ceremony. Currently all roles have already been randomized to each player, but if you have a role preference, you can send me a private message and give me your preference. If not, fate will decide. If there is more than 1 player really wanting the same role, then you can Token bid for it and all final bids will go into the prize pool at the end. You have the next 24 hours from this post before Day One starts where you will receive your roles and can lynch away. Each Day phase and Night phase is 24 hours or thereabouts.

All the roles, game mechanics and all information, you can read by CLICKING HERE, but you will also receive basic information when you receive your role.

There are 10 TOWN - 4 MAFIA - 2 NEUTRAL - 1 SERIAL KILLER

Note: Please add @Hoodlum (me) to all private chats! throughout the game.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Hood, you link doesn't work
link works now. link is the first post of the sign up page.
Hoodlum wrote:
there's been a few switches for the last position. benito i feel was just wanting to help but not quite comprehending the idea and not confident about so he offered his seat to dumbplay, but i think dumbplay thought it was a risk game. no reply.
 @DurandalBlue is gonna jump in.

Hoodlum wrote:
All Roles have been sent out.

IT IS NIGHT ZERO - You have time to absorb your new role.

There is a clock link in the first post of this thread. DAY 1 Starts at midnight my time, and you can choose to vote who to Lynch.

Remember: Please add @Hoodlum (me) to all private chats! throughout the game.
Hoodlum wrote:
dough_boy
What timezone is Hood's clock in?

There's a link to my timezone in the spoiler. It's Australian Eastern standard time btw

DAY 1 has started.
Jimi wrote:
Hey ladies and gentlemen, let's rock and roll
And kick the bad guys out

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
paulcha wrote:
hey there,
do we have to vote to kill someone here?
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Jimi wrote:
paulcha
hey there,
do we have to vote to kill someone here?
Yes, who do you have in mind? And why?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
paulcha wrote:
I have really no idea, I don't know how you could suspect someone to be mafia at this point.
There are no indications, it's pure luck.
paulcha wrote:
Any idea?
Till what time can you vote?
jimmy1066 wrote:
D = DAY & N = NIGHT

D1 STARTS - MIDNIGHT (24 hours to LYNCH VOTE)   Fri, 6 October 2017
N1 STARTS - MIDNIGHT (24 to submit NIGHT ACTIONS) Sat, 7 October 2017

D2 STARTS - MIDNIGHT (24 hours to LYNCH VOTE)   Sun, 8 October 2017
N2 STARTS - MIDNIGHT (24 to submit NIGHT ACTIONS) Mon, 9 October 2017

etc...

He is working on Australian Eastern Time so 13.5 hours for lynching left in Day one. Then the night phase.