• 326 posts
  • Page 3 of 22
dough_boy wrote:

My initial suspects...

Huskers01
Madagascarter
Sygmassacre
elysium5

So why these 4? Well, they have been quiet (playing my Hoodlum card here). Also (with the exception of Huskers) I believe they have all been Mafia before and might have requested another go at it.

Henris stated last game that he hated being Mafia so if he chose a role it likely wouldn't be that.

Does anyone have any information? I have been in contact with a few but nothing suspicious thus far.
Madagascarter wrote:
Well, I’m quiet because I haven’t been online. The Veteran and Transporter are crucial in this game. The transporter can claim to me if he wants. Then he can use an action on me and then they will know who is or is not mafia seeing if I die or not.

No vote
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
paulcha wrote:
Hi, I am new here and don't really know on what base I could vote against someone at this point so I will vote
#NOLYNCH
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
huskers01 wrote:
Silence doesn't mean anything. It's day one and nobody knows anything. Except for the Mafia. We blind lynched the last two games and got absolutely nowhere. Assumptions and gut feelings are just that. No more no less.
#NO LYNCH
dough_boy wrote:
huskers01
We blind lynched the last two games and got absolutely nowhere.

Pretty sure Hood "blind lynched" Mayba and was correct. ;)

Also, if there is no talking then either we will eventually have to blind lynch or just end up picked off.
Jimi wrote:
paulcha
Hi, I am new here and don't really know on what base I could vote against someone at this point so I will vote
#NOLYNCH

You have to contact people and make some conclusions

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
DAY 1 (click to show)

No Lynches

NIGHT ONE BEGINS. Nothing good happens after midnight! Sleep tight.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Curious...but since everyone has a unique role, why not just all post their role in the forums? If there are any doubles then obviously 1 of the 2 is mafia (or serial killer). This would essentially be like 12 on 5. This seems very similar to that spades game...
Madagascarter wrote:
dough boy
Curious...but since everyone has a unique role, why not just all post their role in the forums? If there are any doubles then obviously 1 of the 2 is mafia (or serial killer). This would essentially be like 12 on 5. This seems very similar to that spades game...

The problem here is that there are 7 players who want to double role which means there will be 14 suspects which is way too many and the lucky few who haven't doubled their role, will be instantly shot by the mafia. Suddenly we are in the dark. Not to mention that the mafia can do a much better job than Sheriff as inspector as they have a framer and Consigliere to make the Sheriff seem foolish.

So that will not be what I want to do because we'll end up lynching the clown
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
dough_boy wrote:
Just read most of the roles...damn this seems more complicated than the GoT one...
Jimi wrote:
It is complicated, but at least no weird names

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Dough it helps no one but mafia to throw suspects out early. Especially when you falsely accuse someone of being quiet. In fact there are only 2 reasons to do something like that.
1. Youre mafia and want to stir people up into posting so everyone now has them in their minds.
2. Youre just trying to show off and can point to how you called it from the start. Although in Camp Zombie you were all over the place with your suspects and lynched wrong every day phase. Do not say you were right with Ultras because he outed himself.

So i will be claiming N2 assuming i dont get lynched D2. Or the investigator can do his thing on me and get someone to out me tonight. Either way is fine. I live through this night
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ