$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • 326 posts
  • Page 7 of 22
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
#Lynch Madagascarter
Why lynch Mad? Also I have sent you a message...are you going to respond?
Kyla wrote:
vig can claim to dough_boy then, dough seems clear. madagascar is tunneling me from last game with him I think, no use for me in this town :)
Sygmassacre wrote:
Kyla
either syg or jimmy was lying on the forum and now we're not looking at that?
Yeah that was early in the game. I dont blame him for being tricky given his role but since ely was keen to message me about it, which seemed designed to create conflict, and given the fact i claimed to ely in pm before dough released all this info i feel i now have to # Lynch elysium5
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
sbsportz5 wrote:
Dough's logic makes sense, would have been down for the role reveal, but #lynch Elysium5
elysium5 wrote:
I can give a pretty good explanation as to why I haven't responded to your PM yet, dough, and that's because I was offline and just got back on. sheesh...I'll read my messages and study this forum a little and start responding to who I can, when I can, in a rational fashion.

I will say quickly, though, if you are town, it is unfortunate you have decided to try and throw me under the bus so quickly instead of actually trying to wait for me to respond and make decisions based on that.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
Jimi wrote:
Haven't seen anything suspicious about ely,
How about husker or dw they didn't say a word

I don't want to make blind lynch
Maybe one of them had been blackmailed

But guys I don't think not responding to messages is a good accusation

Nothing solid so far

But kyla do you have a good reason for lynching mada?
Or just because he is provoking you?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Kyla wrote:
I guess he's provoking, I don't have need for mafia or town members that want my head for no reason :)
Madagascarter wrote:
Has dough claimed to anyone else? I don’t believe his claim as it makes no sense. If he has just claimed to me I know he is lying. If he has claimed to lots of people I’ll explain why he shouldn’t be claiming what he said he is
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Kyla wrote:
please don't kill me tonight!!! I don't think anyone is getting lynched unfortunately, scattered town. that's what mafia would want right? maybe mafia can keep no voting it seems and win the game!
Hoodlum wrote:
jimmy1066
To lynch madagascarter you need to un lynch me. But I have no intention of removing my lynch from you Kyla.

Correct. Please let's keep the game formal to what's written rules.. for the sake of new players. thanks.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Kyla wrote:
#unlynch everyone

So with voting say there is 2 votes on 1 person and 1 vote for no lynch, does the person get lynched? Or just normal rules? A lot of people in the shadows