$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • 326 posts
  • Page 21 of 22
paulcha wrote:
The last killer standing, finally decided to surrender to the Sherif's office tonight, knowing the whole town is watching him, and ready to lynch him at first light tomorrow. Knowing he can't escape, he could not take to wait longer anymore, neither the voices in his head telling him to kill more innocent people.
Hoping the Sheriff and the town can have will have some compassion for him and offer a trial, understanding he is not sain and can't control his acts. Maybe they will , maybe he will just die hanged, but with everyone around gathering in the public square, he knew he might have another shot, another one last kill if he can reach the small knife hidden in his shoes, to enjoy the last minute of his life. ;D
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
paulcha wrote:
Well done guys :)
Good game, it was fun
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Hoodlum wrote:
Thanks for playing Town of Token. I enjoyed the moderating and working out scenarios.

Faction victory goes to Town. MVP for town is awarded to Vicious purely on night action. N1 she jailed Jimmy the vigilante. although it prevented the Vigilante from Killing the Framer, it also prevented the Framer from framing jimmy wasting an action, and the Framer was successfully lynched the following day and the vigilante saved a bullet. N3 she jailed and interrogated and executed the Consigliere.
N4 she jailed the serial killer although the serial killer surrendered..

Neutral MVP goes to doughbough. With accurate guesses it sped up his typical logical strategy. although he was wrong about sygmassacre, he picked up on a spelling mistake which is just one of those things in these mafia games that traditionally seems to happen. Not intentional, but can't be undone unfortunately.

Mafia MVP was close, but I'll reward it to Huskers. Last man standing.

special mention to newcomers jimmmy - paulcha and anaxagore. wtg on your first game.

Overall MVP up for vote. I vote doughboy due to almost figuring it all out withing the first 2 days.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
nice win and revenge for me town!
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
what a pity you lynched dough, i knew he was clean, as i received the message that sheriff cleared him.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Hoodlum wrote:
token pool was 10,000.

Faction win tokens. bonus role tokens. mvp tokens have all been sent.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

syg, u can hook me up whenever with your 5000 donation :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
And for those wondering why I would work with town instead of trying to be the last survivor...the chances of me being the last one were impossible. So I figured that it would be better to support the town to win the game where we could all win than to try and do it on my own.

My day 1 lynch list was 100% a random guess. I had only chatted briefly with sbs and Kyla. I spent about 2 minutes looking at the list and just grabbed 4. Once I was targeted that night and there was no mafia kill I knew I was on to someone...didn't realize it was 75% of them.

Kyla getting rid of Mad hoping he would be town so we would do her the next day was ingenious and would have possibly worked had he not turned out to actually be Mafia.

This game was challenging, fun, but challenging. I almost think it made it easier to figure out who was what based upon the unique roles.

And if Hood hadn't INTENTIONALLY :) put a spelling error in Syg's Role PM I would have trusted Syg more and he wouldn't have single handedly killed more than everyone else. Granted while 4 death's in one night was brutal, it actually filled in a lot of missing pieces and allowed it to be figured out in 3 days.
Vicious wrote:
That was fun Hoodlum thank you   Thanks for the good game all!!
elysium5 wrote:
Awesome show, everyone. Pretty sure my vote for game MVP goes to dough!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Jimi wrote:
Hood it was the best game so far.

Gg

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
jimmy1066 wrote:
I really enjoyed it. Thanks to hood for hosting it for us. Apologies to Dough. I feel if I'd have trusted it would have gone differently. The fact I thought you had masterminded something special as the Don was only because your skills at piecing it together were so brilliant. My vote for MVP would be Dough.

Good game all. Also props to Paulcha for planting the seeds of doubt and convincingly pretending to be the vet.
Jimi wrote:
Should we vote for the mvp?

If so, then doughboy definitely is the mvp AS USUAL.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
Good game guys.
In the end I am surprised all Mafia members were that calm in public or private chats (after the death of Madagascar).