$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • 326 posts
  • Page 19 of 22
dough_boy wrote:
Why does someone have to die? That is his role. Probably would have been fine if syg hadn't been in transport...then maybe no one dies...but it cleaared things up in a hurry.

It is my fault for not trusting syg...so if you need blood andc closure then fine.
dough_boy wrote:
And the final thing...there is a chance that Ely is the Godfather and Huskers the Consigliere. Because Henris_1 was the lookout and was watching Kyla (Jester) if I remember right it said false information would be provided. So it could be that Huskers visited Kyla but the report came back with a false name, elysium5. However, because they are both mafia they would share this information.
dough_boy wrote:
dough_boy said:
10 Oct 2017, 01:56
Shared win? If the serial killer and mafia are killed and I am still alive which does that mean?

1. Survivor win
2. Town win
3. Survivor and Town win
Hoodlum said:
10 Oct 2017, 04:26
3. if a town member is still alive too.
dough_boy said:
10 Oct 2017, 10:52
Thanks for the game...it is my last.

If I can i would like to put in a VEST Me for the next two nights. If not and even if i survive the lynch i am done.
Hoodlum said:
10 Oct 2017, 10:58
understand..
yup ill vest ya for the next two nights if ya survive.

dough_boy said:
10 Oct 2017, 11:04
Thanks

Thank you for taking this away from me Jimmy, Vicious and Anax.
sbsportz5 wrote:
Jimmy, syg, anax, durandblue paulcha, if dough dies and is survivor we have to work together and (basically 100% guess mafia's target. The only thing that could help is if paulcha is infact the serial killer and was blackmailed (cant perform kill) otherwiseithink we are screwed.

Will log back on before deadline, but as much as i can trust anyone in this I trust dough. If you lynch him and he turns up not survivor then give me a i told you so, until then, don't wanna lose again.
Anaxagore wrote:
@ sbsportz5, you are right

if dough is saying the truth, well we just have to use his excel table then to perform the kills in the right order (elysium, husker, paulcha)

If we kill someone else than dough and it happens to be a town, we won't know much more.

So killing dough is our best option for getting more information at the moment.
dough_boy wrote:
Anaxagore
So killing dough is our best option for getting more information at the moment.

This wins as the dumbest Mafia comment EVER! Killing a person because you are unsure of other people because you didn't do your job is the wrong answer.

Hood...I don't want any "feel good" tokens from the winners as some have stated. If any come my way give them to sbs and skarni please.
Hoodlum wrote:
DAY 3 (click to show)
There are 6 TOWN - 2 MAFIA - 1 NEUTRAL - 1 SERIAL KILLER

NIGHT 3 BEGINS
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
Okay, I am sorry I didn't believe dough_boy
but he was still too much linked with the 3 veteran killings that we had to check

now let's do what he wanted to do:

Sygamassacre I now believe you are the right Veteran
Paulcha must indeed be Serial Killer (let's check if there is a kill tonight)
Kyla the jester
and Elysium and Husker the remaining mafia.

Since i am the doctor, I probably die tonight so before I die I will heal the most usefull peson and advise you guys to lynch either Elysium or Husker tomorrow
jimmy1066 wrote:
Well... That confirms it. I think we should probably make a mural on the town walls in memory of the wise and noble Dough_boy.
Kyla wrote:
Well survivor can win with town or mafia, possible he was working with mafia to kill all those town members but I don't know about that. It would make sense if he did that so he could survive till the end :p